An Escape Made Easy

"Lord Orochimaru, why are we going to the Leaf in disguise?" I asked the villainous man beside me. He glanced at me out of the corner of his eyes.

"It is none of your concern, I have business here. You are to keep your eyes peeled. I want this endeavor to go smoothly," he said. I nodded and continued to walk beside him. I was disguised as a thirty-ish woman, as was Orochimaru. I was hoping that nothing would happen. Deception is one thing he is good at. This man has raised me almost my whole life, but I am only so respectful to him.

We walked to the gates, getting stopped by two Chunin asking us to state our business. We were disguised at around their ages. I was the one to reply to the question, handing him our passes that allow us inside.

"Me and my sister here wanted to spend the day shopping here, and we heard that there was a great restaurant too. Hmm...can't remember the name though. Oh well, I'll be satisfied with spending all my money on clothes," I finished, giggling at the end, Orochimaru smiling sweetly. Didn't know the man had it in him.

"Very well, you may enter," one of them with a toothpick in his mouth said. We walked past the two of them and went into the village. I got glimpses of the shops that we passed as we went to our destination. We rounded a corner and I saw a silhouette.

"Go be a lookout," Orochimaru commanded.

"Yes, my Lord," I replied. Damn bastard, if only he didn't meet someone then I could be as 'rude' as I want. Sigh. If only. I walked back and leaned against the wall, casually, and people watched. I sighed again. I am so bored. I heard someone yelling in the distance.

"Naruto, you numskull. Get down from there. You are in so much trouble," yelled some man at a yellow-haired boy painting on the Hokage faces. What a fool. I wonder why he acts out. Attention is the answer most of the time, meaning he lacks it. Poor kid. I used to do that too. But, I live with Orochimaru....wasn't my best plan.

"Hitsuki, we are now leaving. We will be meeting up with Kabuto in the next town over," said the creep of a 'Lord'.

"Yes. Of course, my Lord," I said quietly. I have no clue why we even came here in the first place. "May I buy something at one of the shops that we passed by?"

"If we must. Then, we will leave, I do not wish to be any farther behind my schedule," he said with a slight glare. We walked to one of the shops we had passed and I bought a new outfit, shoes and everything. So cute.

"Miss, sorry if I am being nosy, but isn't that a little too small for you?" asked the shopkeeper.

"It is for my brother's child. She said to buy her something and what better then clothes?" I said with a laugh. The kind looking shopkeeper smiled at me and wished us a good day. I left with a small smile on my face.

"You have lied so much, that it just comes naturally to you," Orochimaru said quietly to me.

"Well, unlike you, I actually have to think about things like that for a short time. It is a lie that I have used many-a-times before. Now, I guess we are going to leave?" I asked curtly. He only nodded his head. We headed to the front gates and I waved goodbye to the two who let us in before.

We continued on our way with me humming a tune I had sung for years. I don't remember where it came from, I just remembered it. We arrived at the next village, and in the whole hour I had hummed. It was the only thing that Orochimaru didn't get aggravated with me about and I enjoyed doing it. I smelled Kabuto before he came out of the trees, walking beside us as we completely passed the town. I guess we are going home. Kabuto may be a rat bastard at times, but he treated me like the annoying little lover I wasn't sure he had or not. I stayed behind them, humming as I went. Thinking how Kabuto and I have long since been over....with a fling here or there.