A Bunch of Crazies, an Explanation, and a Chase

Sigh. What a good day that was. I think I really did rid those three of their innocence…well, almost anyways. Well, I guess it is time to get to actual training now! I formed a hand sign and two me’s appeared before me. I got into a fighting stance and got ready for a double team…they didn’t last long… now I am depressed. I can’t call out Hijuya nor can I get Kyo…they both need plenty of rest. I sigh again. Might as well do normal exercises. I sigh as I start to do jumping jacks. I finish two hundred in thirty minutes, then drop to the ground and do just as many pushups. I haven’t done this in such a long time.

When I finish those I roll over and do four hundred crunches. After that is finished I get up and get ready to do five hundred laps around the whole of Konoha when I hear a twig snap. I twirl around, kunai in hand, and see an ANBU standing there. I lower my kunai but don’t put it away.

“May help you?” I asked him. He looked at me for a second. I was breathing slightly heavier than normal.

“Lady Tsunade wants to see you,” he told me. I clutch my head as Hijuya suddenly yells out. ‘What does that bitch want?’ I sigh and follow him, quickly calming down Hijuya. I looked up to see that the sun was slowly starting to sink into the mountains. We made it to her office. He ANBU guy made us climb the stairs. I sulk while we walk. I may like to exercise, but I also like to make things easier for myself.

The ANBU knocks on the door and we hear a muffled come in. I open the door and the ANBU states who he brought. I bow until Hijuya starts yelling at. ‘DON’T BOW TO THAT BITCH!’ she commands me. I couldn’t take it anymore.

“OH MY GOD, SHUT THE HELL UP!!!!!” I yelled….out loud…oops?

“Who do you think you are talking to?!” Tsunade demands to know. Hijuya decides to grace s with her presence then.

“That would be me, you crazy bitch!” Hijuya says, glaring at her. Tsunade blinked before dropping her head back.

“I thought we sealed your ass away!” she said groaning.

“Well, she got resealed inside of me…” I tell her. Tsunade glances at me out of one of her eyes.

“Where have you been for three weeks?” she asked. Hijuya stiffened slightly, making my reply a quiet one.

“We had to reseal Kaname inside of me. Unlike Naruto, the beast inside of me breaks out every once in a while. I am a danger, but I can stop him now…enough for a temporary seal or the real thing to be placed…”

“Hmmm. Well, I called you here for a reason. The Hokage’s notes for the Chuunin exam said great things about two people. You and Shikamaru Nara. Shikamaru has already been made a Chuunin, but I know that you are of higher rank, therefore I will reward you with the title of Jonin,” she says with a smile, handing me the green flak jacket. I smile at it as I take it from her hands and bow.

“Thank you very much for this chance.”

“One of the two main reasons was because of your own abilities and that you put the village’s safety above your own life. He heard you tell…Kyo?...to kill you if you couldn’t get ‘him’ under control.

I nodded my head. “Yes ma’am, I did…” She smiles up at me from her seat that she had retaken when I had thanked her. “Ma’am, I have a question…”

She nods at me to continue. “How is Rock Lee’s condition?” I ask her, causing her to pause. She looks up at me before sighing sadly.

“He should quit the path he travels down. His spine is damaged and the only way to heal him completely is to perform a surgery that has a 50% chance of working. If it fails then he could die.” I look at her, extremely serious.