Chapter 19

Dedicated to NadiUnicorn

Chapter 19

His lips were soft against mine, so soft they felt like marshmallows. Since Matt was taller than me, I had to stand on my tippy-toe in order to kiss him.  Slowly, I lifted both of my arms and wrapped them around his neck, pulling him closer. Shocks of electricity raced through my body as we embraced. I needed to save his taste, the way he felt close next to me. But then Crash suddenly flashed through my mind. And my eyes snapped open and I immediately broke the kiss.

"Oh my....Matt, I'm so...." I quickly pulled my arms from around his neck. I looked up into his eyes and saw nothing. He hadn't regret kissing me back. In fact, by the way his face was, he looked as if he wanted to continue and take it further.

"Don't be." He said huskily. "I could have stopped you if I wanted too."

"But you didn't."

He nodded. "But I didn't."

"Why?"

His dark eyes stared upon me and said, "Just a few moments ago, I spoke about a huge part of my past that I've been hiding from. I was vulnerable. That kiss took me by surprise, but I needed it. Affection is something I rarely get."

"Matt, I know i just..." I fondled with my fingers.

"Kissed me?" he stated the obvious.

"Yeah, but, I'm kind of dating someone right now." I said. I didn't want him to tell Crash about our kiss. I didn't even want to admit that i enjoyed it so much. I wanted Matt to wrap his arms around me and kiss me senselessly.

A thin smirk appeared on his lips. "Remember, you kissed me, not the other way around."

"I know, but you didn't really deny me either, so we're both in the wrong here." I babbled.

His smirked stretched even larger. "I can keep a secret."

"Be serious, Matt. This is not a joking matter."

He nodded and said, "Fine. I promise to keep this between us, under one condition." Ugh. He was always playing games! "What's that?"

He stepped closer and reached up, cupping my head in his hands and said, "I want another one."

*****

"So let me get this correct. Matt pours out his past to you and then you guys kissed and then after you kissed, you tried to take control of the situation but he kissed you again?" Vanessa asked me as she curled the ends of her bang.

We were going out tonight to a party at Vanessa's cousins place. I'm not too sure about where it was, she just informed me that we were going to eat, play games and have fun.

I nodded, "Yes."

"And was the kiss good?"

I turned to her and said, "It doesn't matt—"

"Was the kiss good?" Vanessa asked again, refusing to let me change the subject.

 I closed my eyes and shook my head. "It was beyond the word 'good'." Vanessa smirked at my answer and giggled.

"So I'm guessing your body reacted to the kiss?"

"It sure as hell did." I said truthfully. When I kissed Matt, I felt as if I was on cloud nine. My body was enthralled in the kiss. His scent, his touch, his lips. They were all fucking with my mind. I couldn't stop myself from wanting me. I can't calculate how long we'd been standing there, just kissing each other, and tasting one another. But our kiss was cut short when my cell phone rung and my mom informed me that she was going to be late so I'd have to prepare dinner.