13•🍋

Days later, I did in fact catch the fucker with my targeted number. I was kinda hoping for a better challenge. I know the boys I met caught there's too. The craziest part was Gon had Hisoka...

   Me and Hisoka met up after the last stage, I had watched the sad event with Killua and his brother. It made me even more sad that Killua was so sweet; yet had to be dragged down by Illumi. It made me angry to realize Illumi was more evil than I suspected. I passed with flying colors, I battled right after Killua but it set everyone except Gon in higher spirits when they saw how I sliced up my victim.

   They didn't die, but he surrendered before I gave him worse than a paper cut.

   I had yet to find out if Hisoka passed. But I was seeing my parents today after departing with Gon, Kirapika and Leorio. I had talked to father, he said he forgave me, it made me happy.

   I walk into the front door and see mother first. I run over to her and hug her. I missed her so much. I feel her smile and I close my eyes.

   "I missed you mom." I smile, she pulls away and tucks hair behind my ear. She kisses my cheek and begins to fill me in on what's happened since I've been gone. She talks about drama amongst her and her friends, she talked to me about father and my brothers.

   Tosu and Mikami were on some sort of mission out of town. Father was upstairs most likely in his office with his peers.

   Me and mother cook food. I missed her cooking so much. I tell her about the whole exam. I even told her about Killua and Illumi. She just shook her head in sadness and sighed.

   "Welcome home Y/N" I perk up when I hear father and smile, he comes over to me and embraces me into his strong hold. I could tell he missed me. "I'm glad you passed! Now we can train you to become more powerful!" He chants while letting out a hearty laugh. I smile and giggle, hugging him again.

   We all sit down and eat dinner; father rambles on and on about how he's going to make me as powerful as he can.

Later that night I was finally able to change into normal clothes. Mother had bandaged some of my bad wounds and I felt better. Besides me, only my parents were hunters, my brothers chose not to be.

~

I roll out of bed, it didn't smell like mother's cooking so I knew her and father had left. I was alone. I get dressed for school in a pink button up with a white skirt and pink stockings. I slip on white boots and grab my backpack. My hair was straightened and soft.

I walk out of my front door and head for school. I had missed a lot; not like it mattered when I kind of needed to. I walk down the road and play with my phone to pass the time.

I soon reach the school doors and people stare at me and murmur amongst each other, well wasn't this a little weird.

I ignore it and continue to walk down the large corridor. I didn't get bad vibes from the whispering necessarily but I was still nervous. I walk into my first class and quickly shuffle to my seat. A classmate sits next to me and she starts talking to me.

"I heard you're a hunter now; that's so cool!" She compliments.

"Yeah ju-"

"I never knew you had powers! What can you do?" She interjects. My hand twitches out of annoyance and her head tilts down. "Oh my! All these cuts!"

She pokes a bandage and I take my hand back.

"Oh yeah, those will heal." I smile. Her eyes widen.

"You never talk in school, why?" She badgers. I do begin to get annoyed, but I guess this is how people are.

"Leaver her alone Erika," she argues back with the person before apologizing to me and making herself comfortable at the seat next to me. Taking out her textbook and notebook. I do the same and the teacher begins her lesson.

If this is what the people were like in school then I didn't want to talk to them.

My mind begins to wander and I daydream about checking in on Gon and his friends. They lived close.

~

I walk home from hell. I also thought about Hisoka. He wouldn't leave my mind.

Such a small world, on my way home, I peered into the forest off the road and decided to walk down the path. I did see Hisoka. Or I thought I did.

He was there, standing over a little ditch with his cards flying from one hand to another. I tap on his shoulder and he tilts his head back and looks at me.

"What are you doing over here?" I ask him, he smiles.

"Hoping you would find me." I roll my eyes.

"No ones home again." I sigh, sitting so my feet can dangle off the ditch. He follows along and we begin to converse.

"I'm sure you don't want to go home," he starts, Hisoka fiddles with the ends of my hair, "I would just be so happy if you came home with me."

I look down at my feet.

"Why should I?" I scoff. He graves my chin with his two fingers and brings my head to face his. He leans leans next to my ear.

"Because I love making you feel good." I bite into my bottom lip to prevent me from smiling.

"Hisoka-" I whisper. He hums in response and places his hand on my thigh.

"Come home with me," He begs, his hand moving farther and farther up my thigh. I look at him with excited eyes and place my hand on top of his, feeling his hand linger in between my legs. He tightens his grip and my mouth slightly opens.

He eyes me and licks his lips. I was becoming more and more horny. He filled me with the upmost lust. I could've fucked him right here.

"I could just tear you up right now." He growls, grabbing my neck and pulling me close to his face. He kisses me and I kiss back.

"Take me home." I pull away.

~

He slams me onto his bed, I squeal and he lays in between my legs and bites on my neck. Sucking on my soft spot and pushing his hard on against my throbbing insides.

"Fuck me. Please Hisoka." I whine, sticking my hand down and rubbing him through his boxers.

He sits up and opens my legs pulling down his boxers and spitting between my legs. He begins to fuck me and my back arches and I let out a moan.

He takes a leg and pins it back and drills into me; my body tenses and I grab onto his wrist and scream his name. Sweat drips down from his forehead and onto my stomach. His hair spills over his face and his eyes are closed and he slams into me.

"Let me taste you princess." He pants, I nod, he pulls out and crouches down. He spits on his two fingers and swipes them up and down against my dripping heat, I whine and he sucks on my clit fiercely and fucks me hard with his middle and ring finger. My legs quiver and he continues to pleasure me.

He's so good at what he does. The part that made me go mad were his beautiful eyes; they stared right into my soul while he heard me scream his name.

I yank him up to me and kiss him, tasting myself on his tongue. He smiles against my lips and pulls away, laying on his back and flipping me over and straddling him.

He places me on his dick and I quickly become a moaning mess once again. He made me feel so good.

Minutes later he pulls out one last time and releases on my chest. He didn't need to worry about me getting my release because I had already. More than once.

I pant, dropping next to him on his bed. My cheeks rosy and my hair a mess. He laid there while his chest rose and deflated faster than usual. I rolled over and glanced at my phone; the time read 12:30am. I don't even want to know where the time went.

I grab a shirt and wipe 'Hisoka' off my chest and drop the shirt on the floor and cover myself with the blankets. At some point the lights turn off and the dip in the bed indicated me Hisoka was getting into bed with me.

Hisoka tugs my arm to turn me over, I do so and he wraps an arm around me while I fell asleep on his chest. His fingers find their way to my hair and he runs his hand through my hair slowly.