7•

I lay in bed. I'm not scared anymore. I know that they don't want to kill me. I saw it in their eyes. I just need to find out what they want.

   Soon, the sun rises and I'm still wide awake. I need to train I need to train I need to train.

   I repeatedly beat myself up. Maybe I should train. Father has usually been the one to train me, maybe when he comes home he can help.

   I decide to get up and get ready. I roll out of bed and prepare my hair straightener. I grab a tight black long sleeve shirt with my black belt and black jeans obviously tightening the belt the tightest which helps me cinch my waist.  I straighten my long hair.

   I slip on black boots and head out the door.
~
   When I open the doors to the cafe the smell of deserts and cappuccinos fill my nostrils. I scan across the chairs until I find Hisoka.

Just as I'm about to walk out, Hisokas blood lust comes pouring out. I groan and turn around. I walk towards him and sit across from him.

"Well aren't you-" he starts.

"Don't talk to me-" I interrupt. He smirks.

"Don't act like you wouldn't want me in your guts again Y/N." He whispers.

"Kinda the whole point of me saying no was that I didn't want it Hisoka." I fiddle with the knife on the table. He glances down at me and I focus my nen into this cheap silverware. It begins to glow and i drag the knife under Hisoka's chin.

"Would you like me doing something after you say no Hisoka?" I ask, he gulps and smirks, his eyes squint and he doesn't move. "Would you like me to rape you? Hisoka?"

"Well isn't that some question." I hear Chrollo's voice and I keep an eye on Hisoka while I place down the knife. "Go sit next to Hisoka-"

"No-"

"Are you going to listen to me or am I going to have to force you?" Some nerve on this guy. I continue to refuse to stand and move into the chair next to Hisoka. Chrollo sticks out his hand and when I don't move he grabs my wrist and begins to crush the bones slowly. It hurt but I took it.

"Up, now." I start to feel a brining pain in my wrist and I stand and look at Chrollo to stop.

"All you had to do was move." Hisoka hums.

"You act like I want to remain in the same vicinity as you." I scoff while crossing my arms. Minutes later Illumi soon walks in and sits down next to Chrollo.

"I'd much rather be torturing you for information about your family but I guess we can skip that." Chrollo says.

"I shouldn't even be sitting here." I stand but Hisoka uses his elastic love on my backside to sit me back down. I manifest a blade and begin to stick it into Hisoka's thigh. I know it won't hurt him.

   "If you want information so bad about my father; go talk to him yourself, do you think he even talks to me?" I laugh and sit back in the chair.

   "So why don't you tell us more about your powers?" Illumi questions.

   "I use conjuration and I'm also good with knives," I smile. "God, I love knives." I smirk and begin to play around with the table knives.

   Illumi smiles and grabs my wrist. I look at him, "God aren't you just so feisty." He gently speaks. I just huff and ignore the comment. 

   "I would rather befriend you than chase you around wanting to kill you..." Chrollo admits. I look over at Hisoka and he has his smug face plastered. Such an asshole.

    We eat food in silence, the café's capacity reaches it's max because it's the morning rush. I didn't even care about Illumi and Chrollo at this point, I just couldn't stand being around Hisoka. I was almost fooled when it came to how in some twisted way he might've been interested in me. 

   I spoke too soon. His finger's begin to stroke my thigh; it tickled. I get chills, he feels the tiny bumps rise; I just know it. I continue to eat my apple pie and Illumi speaks some type of nonsense to Hisoka and they all start talking amongst each other. His large hand lingers on top of my jeans while he chats with his friends. I kinda longed for his touch, I'm sure he knew what he was doing to me.

   Soon enough, Chrollo stands, leans over and caresses my chin, "I can't wait to get to know you more beautiful..." I smile and decide to be a little more promiscuous. 

   "You just have an incredibly beautiful face." I run my fingers through his dark hair and his eyes widen. Wow he was so beautiful, that I was not lying about. He wore a white button up with a black blazer and black pants; with that infamous headband wrapped around his forehead. His sculptured eyes and jaw were quite captivating. 

   "I'll see you guys." He holds my hand and backs away, walking out. Hisoka's grip had only tightened, his nails sunken into my thigh and through my jeans. Well would you look at this...

   "Let's go back to my apartment or something, maybe I can host dinner? Y/N your parents have yet to come home?" He questions. 

   "I'm just going home." I say, "remove your bungee gum why don't you?" I ask sweetly, Hisoka ponders.

   "I think it's more satisfying to keep her tied up." Illumi interjects, I send him a deadpanned look.

   "I would hate to disagree with you Illumi, but I'm trying to get my berry to warm up to me." Hisoka releases me from the chair and I quickly relax. 

   "What do you say?" Hisoka asks. I look at him. 

   "Thank you, Hisoka." I sing, standing up and they follow me. "Are you going to follow me home?" I chuckle. 

   "Illumi; allow me to have a minute with Y/N?" His hand wraps around my wrist slyly. My head falls back and I whine. He drags me out towards the back of the store and by the exit. I slip out of his grasp. 

   "What do you want from me?" I whisper. 

   "You don't want to hear what I have to say? That's kind of unfair when you look at how much I've done for you already? How good I've made you feel-" 

   "What are you trying to say?" I interrupt him. Raising an eyebrow.

   "You don't want me?" He suspects. A knot fills my stomach. My throat dries right up and it hurts to swallow. I never said I didn't? Why is he asking me this. I didn't hurt him? He hurt me. I'd never hurt him?

   But he's worried about how I feel about him? He's dipping into my brain, twisting it around to fit his narrative. He brings up his hands, signaling me to continue walking outside with him. My anxiety raises, my heart in my stomach. "No?" he hums.

   I lead the way out of the back door. He towers over me. "Don't you think I could make you happy? I've fed you, made you feel good, taken care of you, what else do you want from me?" He asks, my back pressed against the siding of the café, a tear rolls down my cheek. "Oh please, don't cry." He wipes it away. 

   "Stop making me your object." Tears begin to flow a little more. I know what he's doing. But how do I know he isn't serious? I'm mentally kicking myself in the ass.