"Finally, so alone time..." I hear Ian say behind me as I walk out the room. Ugh, I hate romance. And I hate it even more when it involves my own mom. All the gooey stuff just grosses me out. It makes me want to run to the bathroom and vomit. But I guess if that's what Mom wants then I'm not going to complain...not in front of her at least. It takes me a solid two minutes to find my way to the staircase, but eventually I do.

I walk lazily up each step, dragging my tired body with me. I didn't get much sleep last night. I was up until the early hours of the morning trying to study for my maths test tomorrow. And now I have to waist my precious time coming to this place. I roll my eyes.

Eventually I reach the top of the stairs. I swear there was almost a hundred steps to reach the top. I turn into a wide passage on the left. The rooms must be huge in this place because it takes me a good while to reach the third door. I turn the handle and open it slowly.

"Looking for the bathroom?" I hear someone say from somewhere behind me. I almost jump as I turn to face the direction of the voice.

A girl walks towards me. My eyes widen as I take her in. I feel my mouth almost drop open but I force it to stay closed. The girl has platinum blonde, shoulder length hair which looks darker at the roots. Even from a distance away I can tell that her eyes are a deep, blue color. She has full lips and a nose that is slightly too big for her face but still a perfect, round shape. Her skin is a lot tanner than mine and her body is just amazing. She's wearing a tight-ish black dress that only just covers her ass, but it fits her body perfectly.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you," she says as she reaches me. I clear my throat and pull myself out of the daze. "Uhm, don't worry about it," I say, stuttering, "and yeah, I am looking for the bathroom." She nods her head once.

"My dad told you third door on the left?" She ask me. Hm, so this is Josie? I nod my head. "He always makes that mistake, considering how big the house is," she says, using a cocky tone. I raise my eyebrows. Huh, a spoilt brat? "It's actually third door on the right, I'll show you," she says.

I follow closely behind her as she leads me towards where the bathroom apparently is. I can't help but admire her body from behind as she walks. Mom forgot to tell me that Ian's daughter was so hot.

We reach the third door on the right and Josie opens it for me and moves to the side to make space for me to go inside. The bathroom is huge, with its own chandelier and marble sink. The bath looks as though it might be able to fit three people inside it. Is that a toilet heater?

It takes me a moment to realize that Josie has followed me into the bathroom and shut the door behind us. I turn around the face her. "Is something wrong?" I ask her curiously as she takes a step towards me. I only realize then that her face has changed from a polite expression to something much, much less friendly.

"I just want to get a few things straight..." she says, and her voice is stern. I raise my eyebrows, this can't be good. "I don't want you forgetting who this house really belongs to when you and your...mother...move in," she growls. She takes more steps towards me and I move backwards too until I find myself leaning against the marble sink. "I don't want the two of you forgetting who this money really belongs to," she snarls.

I guess Josie was probably expecting me to act like some scared little girl, but that's definitely not who Mom raised me to be. I raise one eyebrow and let out a short laugh. Josie's face turns to confusion and anger. "What on earth could be funny right now?" She asks me angrily, "I don't know who you think you're dealing with here, but if you think we're here to take your dad's money then you've got the wrong people," I say to her calmly. I take a few steps towards her and she starts moving backwards towards the wall behind her.

"And if you think I'm going to ever let you disrespect my mom like that again then you've definitely got the wrong person," I say, this time a little less calm and a little more stern. I carry on walking towards her and she walks backwards until she's trapped against the wall. "Look...I'm sorry...I didn't mean-" I hit my hand against the wall next to her head, stopping her mid sentence, and hold it up there. Our bodies are just inches from touching and I look down at her.

"I'm not scared of you," I say to her and she nods her head quickly. It's almost funny to see how quickly she changed from angry brat to scared little girl. "You may be hot..." I say and I take a deep breath in as I look her up and down as she watches me, "But I sure as hell won't take any shit from a spoilt little brat." She nods her head quickly, "I'm sorry, I'm really sorry," she whispers. I chuckle again and move my hand off of the wall, taking a step back.

"Now if you don't mind I'm supposed to be trying to be polite, so let's go downstairs for dinner where we're supposed to be an I suggest we both stay on our best behavior...for them," I say to her, "you're right, I agree," she mumbles.