Truth or Dare?

"So you're really going to leave me like this?" She asks me, annoyed. "Yes..." I tell her. "Why?" She says, nagging. "Don't forget that you were a bitch to me," I say to her. "Oh come on!" She groans, "You were a bitch to me too." I raise my eyebrows. I guess that's true, I did call her a spoilt brat or something. "Maybe I'll finish what we started later..." I say to her and a half smile forms on her face. She should be grateful, that's better than nothing.

Both of us sit up on my bed and sit there in awkward silence for a moment. "Hey Casey..." She says after a while, breaking the silence. "Yes?" I ask her curiously. "Are you just going to pretend that this never happened after today?" She asks me. I cringe...it's too soon for me to have any answers to questions like this. "I have no idea..." I tell her. She nods her head. "It's just going to be hard to ignore the obvious sexual tension..." She says. I chuckle...that's true. From the first time I saw Josie I was instantly attracted to her.

"We can't let my mom and Ian find out," I say to her and she nods her head quickly, "That would cause huge messes..." she tells me and I nod my head.

I look over at her and our eyes meet. The look in her eyes could drive anyone crazy... without thinking I lean in and press my lips gently against her. She kisses me back and we start making out again. But I quickly disconnect my lips from hers and move away. "Come on!" She complains, "Do you always get what you want?" I ask her, curious, but also knowing it will annoy her. She groans, "I think you already know the answer to that," she tells me. "Well now you're going to feel what it's like to not get anything you ask for..." I tell her, using a stern tone.

"Well what are we going to do for the rest of the day then, if it isn't going to be sex?" She asks me, seeming to finally accept that I'm not going to give her what she was asking for. I chuckle, "Well for starters, we still know practically nothing about each other..." I tell her. She shrugs, "Well what do you want to know?" She asks me. I think for a moment.

"I have an idea..." I say to her. She smiles, "I'm intrigued..." she says. "Wanna play truth or dare?" I ask her. "Ooo, this could get interesting...I'm in," she says. I quickly get your and walk over to my cupboard. I pull it open and rummage through. "What are you doing?" She asks me curiously. I quickly pull out an oversized, grey hoodie and toss it to her. "Put that on and then let's play..." I say to her. "So you don't want me to stay naked?" She asks me. I smirk, "it's just too tempting..." I say to her, "put on the hoodie." She pick it up and does what I told her to.

"Truth or dare?" I ask her as I trot back over to my bed and sit back down next to her. "Truth," she says quickly. I think for a moment. "What's your favorite color?" I ask her. She chuckles, "purple," she tells me. "Nice..." I say and we both laugh.

"Truth or dare?" She asks me after a few seconds. "Truth," I say, wondering what she's going to ask me. "What's your sexuality?" She asks me. "Well it's obviously not straight..." I say homily and she laughs. "Umm...I'm gonna have to go with lesbian..." I say to her and she nods her head, "what about you?" I ask her. "Bi..." she tells me, "But I've only ever dated men." The look on her face is as if she's telling me she committed a crime and it makes me laugh. "Well let me tell you, women are so much better..." I say. "Prove it to me..." she whispers, just loud enough for me to hear.

"Truth or dare?" I ask her in a low voice. "Dare..." she says. "Strip..." I say to her. Her face turn bright red as I give the order but she doesn't back down from the dare. I don't take my eyes off of her as she removed the hoodie she just put on and she carefully pulls off her cute little panties. Seeing her sit there completely naked on my bed makes me want her so bad.

"Truth or dare?" She asks me. "Truth..." I say, teasing her a little bit longer. "Tell me what you want to do to me right now..." she says seductively. I inhale deeply. "Babe, I want to kiss you all the way from your neck down to between your legs and I don't want to stop kissing you until your legs are shaking around my shoulder...." I say. Josie's mouth drops for a second but she quickly closes it shut.

"Truth or dare?" I ask her. "Dare..." she says. I move slowly over to her. "Let me turn my answer into reality..." I say to her. She throws herself against me and starts kissing me with so much more eagerness than before. It's like kissing someone who has been touch starved for years.

I grab hold on her arms are pin her onto the bed with them above her. She doesn't even try to pull her arms out of my grip. I start kissing her neck then I slowly move down from her neck to her perfect breasts to her flawless stomach to her inner thigh and then to my main goal. She wraps her hands in my hair as I eat her out and starts moaning louder than before. It only takes a few minutes until I start to feel her body twitching under me. I quickly slip two fingers inside her as I continue with my tongue and my hand.

Within seconds she pulls hard on my hair as her body starts to quiver and shake. "Fuck!" She moans as she finishes.

I quickly move back in line with her body and I take the two fingers that were inside her and force them into her mouth. "Are you happy now?" I ask her and she nods her head quickly. I pull my fingers out of her mouth. "Good girl..." I say and it causes her cheeks to turn bright red.