The Last Night

Soon Ian and Mom arrive back at the cabin to find us watching tv in the lounge together...fully clothed on opposites sides of the room. An obviously staged scene.

The rest of the day goes by slowly. We spend most of it in front of the tv with Ian and Mom. The whole time all I am thinking about is Josie. The only thing on my mind is the feeling of her soft skin and the sounds of her moans. This is harder than I thought it would be...staying away from her. I wonder if she feels the same way as I do.

We have an early dinner and Ian and Mom seem really tired because they head to their room early. I'd prefer not to think about what they're doing in there...

So Josie and I are left alone in the lounge again. She walks over to the couch I'm sitting on and places herself next to me after she's sure Ian and Mom are gone. "I wish they never came back..." she whispers to me. I nod my head slowly, "'me too," I tell her.

She leans down and places her head gently on my head, stretching her legs across the rest of the couch. I watch her carefully as she closes her eyes. I run my fingers gently through her hair and tuck the lose strands behind her ear. As I stare down at her I realize something. Something bad. Whatever it was that kept me from feeling anything for her when we first hooked up seems to have vanished. Because in this moment I feel something. I have feelings for her.

Maybe Cole was right...maybe I should have stopped when I had the chance. When I said I was going to. It's too late now.

"Casey..." Josie whispers. "Yeah, what's wrong?" I ask her nervously. "What are we going to do when they get married?" She asks me. She seems genuinely scared. "I have no idea," I tell her.

She pulls herself up off of my lap and looks me in the eye. "I have to tell you something," she says to me. "What is it?" I ask her. My test is beaten by hard against my chest. "I...I think I really like you..." she whispers, just loud enough for me to hear. I stare at her and her face goes bright red. "Say something..." she says to me. I inhale deeply. "I think I really like you too," I whisper. She lets out a long sigh.

"Do you want to go to the room?" I ask her curiously. She nods her head. I take her hand in mine and we walk back into our room. At least in here we have total privacy. Josie locks the door behind us.

"I hate not being able to touch you when they're around..." I say to her softly. She blushes. "Me too..." she says. I smile at her.

"It's out last night here..." she says to me. "Yeah..." I say. "We might not see each other for a few days when we get back home," she says. I nod my head slowly.

I grab her gently by the waist and pull her close to me. She pushes her lips gently against my neck and it sends goosebumps down my whole body. She moves her lips in line with mine and I kiss them slowly, feeling every inch of them with my tongue. She leans into me as we make out, pushing her body against mine.

I pull my head slightly away, "I don't like it when you have clothes on," I say joking and she giggles. I grab the bottom of her shirt and pull it off carefully. She isn't wearing a bra underneath and it feels like a privilege to be able to see her perfect body.

I pull my own shirt off and toss it onto the ground. I cup one of her boobs into my hand and use the other one to grab her ass gently. I can feel my breath getting heavier.

I pick Josie up and she wraps her legs around my waist, pulling her against mine. Her hair hangs into my face but u ignore it and continue kissing her. I walk slowly over to her bed and place her gently down on it. She sits on the edge of the bed and I kneel down onto the floor in front of her.

I quickly pull off the shorts she has in to reveal a pair of white, lace panties underneath. I smirk up at her and she blushes. I reach up to her face and stuff three of my fingers into her mouth. "Suck," I say to her and she swirls her tongue against my fingers. I inhale deeply as she does. I pull them out after a while and without warning I move her panties to the side and push the three inside of her.

She gasps loudly. I move them in and out of her slowly, curling them up slightly so they hit her G spot. She moans softly and I can tell she is holding back. I wish Ian and Mom weren't here so we could be as loud as we want.

I lean down into her and start swirling my tongue in between her legs which is already sopping wet. As I lick, suck and pump my fingers in and out of her she struggled to keep her moans quite.

"Be quite!" I mumble and she forces her mouth shut. As she does I start going faster and faster. She grinds her body against my face and fingers and moans under her breath. I lick up and down and side to side as fast as my tongue can move. She wraps her fingers tightly in my hair and pulls on it. That makes me go ever faster. I can feel her breathing getting heavier and heavier.

I quickly slip in a fourth finger and she accidentally lets out a loud moan. "I said be quite!" I say, moving back up in line with her and grabbing her by the throat. "S-sorry..." she says, stuttering.

I keep my hand wrapped around her throat and I use my other hand to slip the four fingers back inside of her. I curl them quickly in and out of her and I tighten my choke. After a while I pull them out of her and use all four the rub against her clit steadily. She starts breathing louder and louder and soon I can feel her body starting to tense up. "You like that?" I ask her and she nods her head as she cums.

I get onto her bed slowly and pull her against me into a spooning position. "I don't want this to end Casey," she says to me. I let out a quite sigh under my breath. "Maybe we can find a way to make it work..." I say to her. "I really hope so..." she says to me.