1. New Teacher

It happened yesterday, I met him at 5.53PM to be exact.

My life was flat, not even dating. spending almost of my times laying in my room, going to school and being alone; i'd love to call it 'me-time'.. till someone change my life.

That day, I ride my bike going home after school; avoiding hang out and spend money with friends. I don't know whether being absent-minded or else, i crash into the motorcycle which parked and smash quite far, luckily its not damaging.

"how come you hit that?! You have to pay the service fee!" the owner yells while I pat my dirty clothes and realized my knee bleeds out

"Do you hear me??" asked the owner still yells, "Pay or I'll sue you!"

Then he came, a strange man checks me and asked, "Are you okay? Your head seems bumped hard."

"... Im okay." I answered blankly then he confronts the motorcycle man.

"Apologize for yelling at her." He said.

"No, she's the one who get wrong don't you see??" said the motorcycle man.

"What happened?" Hueningkai -my best friend- suddenly approach and startled, "Gosh, you're bleeding so much.. lets go to the hospital! Taehyun help me!"

Taehyun -also my best friend but he's in senior class- nods and helps, "Another reckless act huh?" He said

"Sorry." I chuckled in pain, "I didn't mean to."

.

.

"How's going?" asked Kai. He and Taehyun visits me in hospital, "Need a company?"

"Its up to you." I answer. "will it be okay? Its getting darker outside,"

"Nah don't worry, I already tells my parents that I'll be late." Said Kai.

"Wow... what a nice couch!" They're comforting themselves while laughing and suddenly I remember the guy who saves me this afternoon, 

"Guys... didn't you know the guy who help me during the accident?" i ask.

They're looking at each other and shook their heads, "one thing that I know is that guy is not our teacher, Yuri." Taehyun answered.

"He's so kind." I wondered, "I didn't even know him then he helped me like a superhero."

"Huh... what's with that blushing face." Taehyun mocked me while laughing.

"Hehe.... Sorry." I answered. "Eh... is Kai going somewhere?"

"I guess your favorite word is 'Sorry' even though it's not your fault." Taehyun comes and ruffling my hair abruptly, "Kai meets the motorcycle man, he said he'll take out the charge and pay your hospital expenses."

.

.

"Don't be such a clumsy girl today, got it?"