20. Reveal

Good evening~

wanna informs you all that 5.53 Skies soon to be COMPLETE

so please give some vote and comments as a support ;)

last but not least... happy reading!

.

.

"Yo~~ how's going?"

Im completely stun to see Huening Kai and Hyunsu holding hands, "Gosh

Im completely stun to see Huening Kai and Hyunsu holding hands, "Gosh.... Park Hyunsu? ...... you....? "

"we're officially dating." Hyunsu admits with shy, I shakes my head and taps the forehead that hasn't fully recover.

"Gosh Yuri be careful!" says Kai in surprise.

"Hahaha it's okay .. just a little dizzy." I grin and Hyunsu hugs me tightly, it seems like she's crying.

"O Lord Yuri, how can you get a disaster like this?" says Hyunsu.

"Don't be sad, my critical period is over." I Cheer her, Kai then gives me a bag with food and drink, there's bibimbap in it

"Where'd you buy this?" I ask.

"From Beomgyu, he can't visit due his project so he made this." Kai's answer making me snort, why Beomgyu also not coming? "Oh yes, we'll immediately go when Yeonjun arrive, there's a place we want to visit. Is it okay?"

"If you have time, please contact Mr. Choi, I have something to ask." I say as Kai nods and check his cellphone to types my request.

.

"Lil sis.."

I open my eyes realizing that I fall asleep, Yeonjun prepares the bibimbap that Kai brought next to me

"I thought you're with Beomgyu?" I ask while rubbing my eyes, Yeonjun shakes his head then give me a spoon of bibimbap.

"It's been a while since our last meeting, he's now busy with Ryujin." Yeonjun explains, "Suspicious, he says that you're dating him but he goes with another girl."