NO kagekao

(warning acts of rape & over use cursing)

   After you and him were done eating. He leaned over putting the tray down before pinning you down to the bed" you know y/n if you knew any better you should never just ware a bra and panties around me because I have stronger senses then Mr. Smexy and I could tell your a virgin and your wanna be fucked by Smexy but he's not here so im taking that advantage so, why don't you just shut up and be a good little shit".
You tried to get loose his grip but the more you struggle the tighter his gripped. He begins to kiss your neck as you start to cry and scream "NO KAGEKAO"! As kageko is about to slide his hand up you shirt offender busts in the door as he see you crying and underneath his eye glow bright violet purple and his white tentacles grab kagekao and throw him outside and ran to you quicker then ever.

Offender
I eventually calm down and head home with some sweets for my flower. I had finally arrived home, I opened the door dropping my keys on table and took off my boot before hearing my flower scream "NO KAGEKAO" I quickly ran upstairs to my bedroom where y/n was and I barged in and I saw kagekao on y/n and her struggling and crying which made me mad and I wanted to kill him. I grew even more angry as I grabbed kagekao with my tentacles and tossed him outside and quickly returning to y/n side "my flower are you okay what happened did he hurt you?" I could tell she was hurt because she was rubbing her wrists and there was a ticket on her kneck but before I could ask another question she began crying harder and she throw herself on me and hugged me tightly "oh kitty I'm so scared." I pull her close stocking her hair "shh my dear it's okay I'm here shhhh I wont let anyone hurt you again" .