In Trouble

You looked away trying to see is fendy was there but no sign of him until you feel a hand on you shoulder and a deep voice spoke "are you okay madam " you turned around and saw it was a very angry trenderman with a very angry offender standing behind him. Splendor looked scared as he let you go and backed away smiling "h-hey b-brothers" trender growled and grabbed splendor by the collar and drag him home while offender picked you up bridal style and finished shopping. While you and fender shopped it was quiet all you could hear was the rapid beating of fenders heart after what seem like hours of quietness you decided to try and break the silence " uh... kitty are you okay " he glared down at you and then looked back up with saying anything as he begins to pay for the stuff. 

When you two get in his car he looks down to you and sighs "When we get home i want you to go to my room and stay in there and no matter what you hear stay in there. do you understand me" he says in a pissed off but gentle voice. Though out the drive you and him were quiet as offender had one hand on the wheel and other on your leg because he  knew you were scared as he had his hand on you leg he moved his thumb rubbing you inner thigh which caused chills to run up your body. When you two got home and you did as you were told and went to the room and as you laid on the bed thoughts started to run in your mind 'What is going to happen, Is kitty mad at me, Am I in trouble, What's gonna happen to splendor, What's gonna happen to me .' 

after a while you decided to text your old friend Jeff 

jk= Jeff the killer 

y/n: hey Jeffy

jk: i though i told you not to call me that 

y/n: ok Jeffery 

jk: okay thats it bitch you better sleep with one eye open tonight!😠