7

Kim Namjoon POV

"Namjoonie? Why are you asleep yet?" I heard Eomma's voice coming from the kitchen

"He played till midnight Eomma" I heard Jiyeon said as I rubbed my eyes

I quickly hugged them and Appa chuckled.

"Aigoo, what happened to you? You want another computer toy?" I heard Jiyeon Noona tease and I shook my head. 

"I missed you" I mumbled as I hugged them, closing my eyes as I sob...

Happy to be back

That was until I heard a ringtone. A familiar one. As I opened my eyes. I was in my bedroom... On my bed crying... Without them...

I got my golf stick as I went to the door and rushed outside...Madness came over me as I attacked one zombie.

"Get out! You monsters, I'm here!" I shouted as I readied my golf stick, the pain and madness taking over me as I remembered my parent's and nonna's screams, and all I wanna do is to kill them all

"Help me, plea-" I regretted it immediately as I saw a horde of zombies along with a girl which just got bitten, coming my way...

I run to the elevator only to find out there are zombies there too, I run with all my might to the locker room. Hiding till they got away

I quietly made my way to my room and as I was about to enter, a zombie passed by me and I hid at the corner, holding my breath, as he passed my way, I hurriedly opened my door and closed it. 

Successfully locking it. I sighed in relief and sadness.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's nighttime... And I made my decision...

I took a rope, placing it on the ceiling fan which is good enough to carry me

I stand on a sofa and got ready, looking at our family picture and my picture with them. Bts... Hope you're safe...

I wrapped the rope around my neck as I shut my eyes counting to three, and as I reached three, I jump, my hands holding the rope as my toes wriggled, my breath hitching, but it wasn't long until I saw a red light coming on my way. It's a laser. I opened my eyes and followed the laser, seeing it point to a framed literature on our wall.

"No"

A survivor...

I tried to get free from the rope as I gathered my strength, few seconds I dropped on the floor.

Then I saw the laser pointing at something.

"You... Pa... Bo?"

Pabo?!!

I got back up and looked for the source of the laser lights.

Then I saw a girl from the opposite apartment.

I took off the rope from my neck and waved at her. Hoping she'll see me. I guess she did as she got a telescope.

I facepalmed myself and I looked at her. I suddenly got an Idea and took my phone typing my name.

"Kim Namjoon"

I watched as she also gathers tablet typing her name

Kim Yu-Bin

"Kim Yu-Bin..."

I typed on my phone and showed it to her. It read "Nice to meet you"

As she was typing, she suddenly got out of the window

I panicked and was about to shout but soon she went back signaling something.

5 fingers and 2 fingers... Wrist... Huh?

52 wrist?

I looked at her confused.

7 fingers and wrist... Ahhhhh 7 o'clock...

I did an okay sign... What's going on there?

Ruffling my hair at how embarrassing it was earlier.

I sighed again... I'm not alone...

Getting sleepy, I fell asleep. Into a deep slumber...