50. 𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐤𝐞

°~(☁️💌)~°

°~(☁️💌)~°

°NOVEMBER 1, 2020
los angeles, calif.°

the sun was shining through the curtains, shining a natural glowing light on a tired couple in bed. turning over in her half asleep state, ophelia landed with her head in daniel's shoulder, her arm across his bare torso, the sheets resting right below her butterfly tattoo.

out of reflex due to the familiar feeling of his girlfriend's body against his, daniel brought his arm to wrap around ophelia's bare torso, holding her against him. ophelia placed a lazy kiss on daniel's chest followed by daniel lifting ophelia's hand and bringing the back of it to his lips, the couple waking each other up completley with kisses.

"good morning red," daniel rasped.

"good morning my love," ophelia replied looking up at her boyfriend.

"how do you feel?"

"i'm so tired but i don't want to go back to sleep," ophelia replied with a giggle. daniel laughed lightly along with her, running his hand up and down her back.

"well how about this, you stay here, i'll go walk the dogs, and when i come back we can make breakfast," daniel suggested, yet, not moving from his spot.

ophelia smiled giddily at her boyfriend and released a small gasp, "like, together?"

"yes bubs together," daniel chuckled.

daniel didn't end up leaving the bed, the pair sitting in a tired silence, for another half hour. after getting dressed, daniel picked up kobe and bruce from christian's bedroom where the man was lying in bed on his phone. daniel easily brought the more than eager dogs outside his brother's bedroom, directing them outside through the front door to do their morning walk in the neighborhood.

he walked around outside with them for fifteen mintues, before turning around to come back to the house. after returning, daniel released kobe and bruce off their leashes, allowing the two to roam around the house while he went back toward his room. ophelia was still in bed on her stomach, the sheets resting on the same spot, with her book open in her hands.

she turned her head toward daniel at the sound of him walking into the room, sending him a small, but genuine smile. "you're back," she said.

"i'm back," daniel agreed, "you're still naked aren't you."

"yes," ophelia nodded, turning back to her book. "i didn't feel like getting up."