THE FUTURE:CHAPTER 5

Start from the beginning

"Oh really? Then can you explain why did you clung to your older brother when a spider appeared on your shoulder when we were kid's? Do you remembered Boruto's prank when we were five?"he said taunting her.

"Eh? What happened!?"Naruto asked excitedly.

Boruto, Sara, Shikadai, Inojin, Kiro, Nami, Cho-Cho, and Metal who saw that years ago sweatdrop'Why did he have to remind her that!'

Now this peek everyone's attention especially, Naruto"What happened!?"he asked.

Flashback 7 years ago~

Kankuro raised an eyebrow"7 years ago?"

The Senju park appeared on the screen and children running around.

"The Senju park?"

But a certain group really stands out,  it's the past rookies and their former sensei's with their husband and wife,(Just so you know Sasuke is not here.) and together with their children.

A little red haired girl and with her raven haired twin run up to their mother with their older brother following behind them, Saito, who is 7 years old that time and just got promoted to chuunin.

"So this is the time where he got promoted to chuunin."said Kakashi, impressed.

"Mama, can we play with Cho-Cho and the other's?"asked a five years old Sera looking up to her mother who is with Ino and Kurui, cooking.

Sarina stopped what her doing and smiled at her children, she knelt down to their height"Ofcourse you can."then she look at her son"Watch over them, okay Saito?".

Said Uchiha nodded and followed his sister's who ran up to Cho-Cho and started playing with them as he watch them, while leaning on a tree where he can see them.

While playing 5 years old Boruto found a medium size spider and decided to prank the girl's, so he told the boy's about his prank and agreed, so they helped him.

"So that's where it started."Sasuke glared at the blonde knucklehead, because his son pranked his little girl.

5 years old Nami noticed that the boy's are gone"Hey guy's, where are the boy's?"she asked Cho-Cho, Sara, and Sera while looking around.

With that said they look around for them but just like Nami, they can't see them either.

While Saito is up on a tree watching the boy's pull their prank to scare the girl's.

'Those kid's.'he thought as he sigh.

When Inojin saw the girl's approaching with Sera infront, he signaled Boruto, who is ontop of a tree just below Sera while holding the spider, the blonde boy grinned wildly while Inojin, Metal, Shikadai, Kiro who is with Akkeru, and Khairo watched in anticipation as they waited behind a bush not far from them.