Chapter 7 - Alone time to calm you down

im on my computer rn which doesnt have any naegami fanart so take this picture of byakuya asking makoto be his secretary

Byakuyas POV:

I'm so glad I got out of going to that amusement park.. I don't like to admit it since it makes me feel weak, I have horrible social anxiety. it was probably because my father sheltered me so much as a child. Me and makoto were getting out of the limousine and walking back to the school dorms, he was holding my hand to calm down my nerves a little bit before we get back to my dorm and it worked partially. We made it to my dorm and I shakily turned the key opening up the door. I sighed of relief as soon as I took foot into the dormitory. Makoto turned around and looked up at me "hey you feeling any better?" He asked putting his hand on my arm, I nodded as he gave me a small smile, I started to feel my lips curve into a small smile aswell god his smile is contagious. I pulled him into a embrace holding him close and resting my face into his hair, sniffing it. "Thank you.." I quietly said so only he, could hear. He nuzzled into my chest nodding "of course kuya.. I love you and if you need anything you can just tell me.." I pulled away a little bit so I could look at him "..kuya?" I asked a bit confused, I felt my face flush of slight embarrassment of what he just called me "k-kuya- like bya, kuya-" he nervously laughed looking up at me, I snickered "well okay then, mako" I jokingly said back. He giggled before I kissed him on the forehead while he grinned widely. "Want to go to the library?" I asked not sure what his answer would be, I know the library is a strange place to wanna go after you've just had an anxiety attack but honestly it calmed me down, a lot. He nodded smiling "if you wanna go I'll go!" He exclaimed like he was reading my mind. I nodded aswell as we made our way back out of my dorm..

~•^•~

Nobody's POV

We entered the library, not to our surprise it was empty as always, for some reason not many people came in here. It was probably one of the reasons Byakuya loved being in here so much, it was quiet, peaceful, and over all just a good vibe, as they call it. Byakuya looked over at makoto who was beside him, he turned his attention to him and gave him a grin and started into the room, byakuya following behind, sitting down in a chair at the large woden table in the middle.

Byakuyas POV

it was the chair i usually sat at, i picked up a book i was reading the previous day i was here while makoto went to one of the many tall dusty bookshelves the held many viratitys of books. i opened up the book and picked up from where i last was. makoto camly walked over to me from behind so he could see what i was reading, he evantually put his hands over my shoulders resting his own head on mine (since he was now taller then byakuya when he was sitting down), i didnt mind this action, actually i quiet enjoyed it. it was nice, just the both of us reading, or more literally makoto trying to keep up with my reading speed. reading was one of my few hobbies so of course i would be fast at it. now i was good at many things, growing up i had to know many skills, but just because i was good at them doesnt mean i enjoyed them and did them at my own free will. one of my other hobbies was, well art. art was one of the few things that i didnt have to learn but over time i picked it up and suddenly, it was one of my favorite things to do. honestly pretty hard to believe that someone like me would enjoy art, or have any hobbies at all.

~.^.~

some time passed, we had spent awhile in there. actually we spent all day in there, reading various books and conversating. it was now around 9:30 when i finally decided to check the time, there were no windows in the library so there was no way we couldve guessed it was already that late. i was still in the same chair that i was from when we first walked in and makoto had decided to bring his own chair over next to me. he had rested his head on my shoulder but i assumed that was becaue he was tired of keeping his own head up and just decided to be cuddly (like always). i closed the current book we were reading "its gotten pretty late makoto we should head b-" i started as i went to go sit up, but i didnt feel makoto sit back up aswell, i turned my attention over to the shorter boy to find out he had fallen asleep, letting out soft breathes "-back.." i sighed as i picked him up bridal style setting the book down. i made my way down the hall slightly embarssed cause even at that time, students were still out in the hall, one yelled out to me "hey togami what ya doin with neagi huh?" i reconized him as hagakure, i sighed ignoring him, i heard him turn back to his friend "jeez i wonder what..." i blocked out what nonsense he was talking about. i usually did that with anyone who decided to talk about me. i eventually got to my dorm, unlocking the door with makoto still in my arms and closing it with my foot, i entered and went over to my bed, placing him gently down on it covering him with a blanket, after a little while i found myself staring at him. he looked so peaceful sleeping, i guess i never realized. i sighed pulling my eyes away from the sleeping makoto to head into the bathroom. i brushed my teeth and looked at myself in the mirror, a tall rich blond wearing glasses, rude, a narcisist even. sometimes i couldnt understand why anyone would remotely like me. im a bitch and i knew i was but.. why was i given someone amazing, kind, someone who cared about anyone and everyone regardless of how mean or rude they were. before i knew it a tear streamed down my cheek, i touched my face and flinched slightly at the wet feeling, i was crying..? i dont remember the last time i cried.. i was always told it was weak. that... emotion was weak, so why was i crying..? im.. im not weak am i? i started to panic, worrying about what my dad would think of me. i guess i was so caught up in the last few days that i didnt realize what my dad would think of me dating someone.. i was supposed to have kids with many women, not date a man who i actually had feelings for. my heart rate went up, i clenched the end of the sink, what was i supposed to do? i heard shifting pulling me out of my thoughts. i looked over to my left out the bathroom door to see makoto turning in my dorm bed. i breathed as i started to calm down, i wiped my eyes under my glasses and headed over to the bed, lifting up the blanket of the opposite side of makoto and crawling in and starting to stare up at the ceiling for a little while before turning my attention to makoto on my left, he was snoring lightly. i smiled before he rolled over to me laying his head on me still snoring i looked down at his head on my chest slightly surpised, i sighed wrapping my arm around the shorter boy resting on me, forgetting my worries that i was just crying about a few minutes before. i closed my eyes falling asleep for the night...

anddddddddd with that i am done with this chapter- ima go binge watch danganronpa now so have a good day or night or morning- goodbye

words:1420(im trying to make my chapters longer)
date:dec 17th
happy early birthday mukuro cuz idk if ima get the next chapter out in time by then