Chapter 10 - friends..

Don't get scared by the title makoto and Byakuya are fine 🙃 Uh nothing much to say- also I'm writing a danganronpa ships oneshot book so if you wanna check that out go ahead 😗😗

Naegis POV:

My eyes fluttered open, I felt someone holding onto me and I quickly recognized them as Byakuya from the scent of him. Something felt off though... I went to go turn around and that's when I felt it, I was.. naked? I looked over at the blonde who was aswell naked. My face instantly turned red, trying to remember what happened last night... did we have- no we couldn't have... now that I think about it- yea we did... I turned my attention back to byakuya, starting to shake him awake. "H-hey.. kuya..." I whispered to the other male. His face scrunched up before he slowly opened his sea blue eyes. "Hm...?" He muttered, slowly sitting up with me, not seeming to be surprised that we were naked. "Oh.. good morning mako." He calmly said. "U-uh kuya, did we..." I shyly stuttered at byakuya who was now putting on his glasses. "Hm? Oh, your talking about..." he paused for a minute "yes, we did..." I looked down kind of embarrassed. He obviously took notice of this and put a hand on my check "hey hey, are you alright?" I nodded slightly "I-I just... I don't know... I've never done something like that before it's kinda hard to believe I guess..." he thought a minute before answering "I understand, can you walk?" Just then I had noticed the pain in my legs "u-uh.. let me try..." I stood up off the bed, the pain instantly becoming worsened, I stumbled a little bit before holding onto the beside table. "K-kinda haha..". He sighed aswell standing up "well as long as you can get through the day I think we'll be fine..." I nodded smiling "y-yea! I think so!" "Alright.. we should get ready" "mhm!" Just as I started to limp over to my clothes I heard a knock at the door. "Huh- o-oh kuya someone's at the door.." Byakuya turned his attention towards the door. "I'll get it, you go get changed." He then swiftly put on a robe and opened the door a little, then blocking what you could see inside.

Byakuyas POV:

I opened up the door only a little, making sure whoever was outside couldn't see makoto inside. "Hey togami!" I looked down at the tanned girl infront of me. "What do you want asahina." I replied bluntly. She sighed at my casual attitude "what am I interrupting something? Anyways.. me and the second years we hung out with a few days ago we're wondering if you and naegi wanted to eat lunch with us!, along with Sakura aswell.." I could see her face flush a little bit at sukuras name "so, what do you say?" I looked over at the brunette who was in the room, now changed, listening in on our conversation. "I'd love too asahina!" He replied, the girl with the red jacked smiled "alright! Well.. cya then guys!" She then ran off into the dorm hallways. I turned back to my boyfriend who was now messing with his ahoge in a mirror on my wall. He was mumbling something under his breath like "why won't this stupid thing go down.." I went up and hugged him from behind "I think it looks cute. It's a little touch I love about you." I could see him blush from the mirror has he hid his hands in his face. "Kuyaaaaa" he pouted, i snickered letting go of him.

~•^•~
Timeskip to lunch

Me and makoto were walking into the cafeteria to find asahina, I spotted her and started walking towards the shorter female "oh, hey naegi and togami! The others are waiting outside so cmon!" She exclaimed, starting to run to the outside doors, us quickly following.

We made it to a sukura tree that had Ogami, mikan, and ibuki sitting under it. Asahina ran over and plopped onto sakuras lap smiling. "H-hey guys!" Makoto greeted the others. Ibuki was sitting next to mikan, mikans head on her lap while ibuki was making kandi. I had heard of kandi from makoto when we were making bracelets. Ibuki turned her attention to makoto and I. "Why did you invite mister rude guy here too? He's gonna ruin the whole mood!" The pink eyed girl pouted. "Oh cmon cheer up mioda! He's one of our friends too!" That statement for some reason, took me by surprise. Friend? Of course I've had makoto but.. I've never had just a friend. I crossed my arms "tch, I don't care what your opinion is on me." Makoto sighed sitting down next to mikan and ibuki, patting the grass beside him. I hesitated before sitting on the ground. Makoto went to talk to the nurse and scene girl.

Naegis POV:

I turned my attention to mikan and ibuki "hey guys!" Ibuki looked over at me "sup eggy! Been a little bit!" "Eggy?" I questioned (I had accidentally typed out egay instead of eggy. Just thought I'd let you know) "y'know, like 'na-egg-y'" she said, turning her attention back to the kandi. "O-oh I get it now haha-!" I was so nervous around the 2nd years.. they seemed so confident... "hey mikan! Mind if I make you a cuff?" She asked the girl laying on her lap "h-huh? O-oh! Sure! I-I mean if it isn't too much trouble, i-I don't wanna waste your time-!" She snickered "it's fine! I wanted to do it for you anyways!" She grinned before working on the beads again. "So.. you two are dating I believe? I-I don't wanna assume! I'm just guessing from how you two are acting haha..." I said scratching behind my head. "Hm? Oh yea we're dating..." she trailed off her sentence as she was too focused. I just hummed in response. I took out my lunch and started to eat it, I looked over at byakuya who was actually having a nice conversation with Sakura and Hina. I smiled at that, he's really becoming a better person huh? That made me happy honestly, he's changed so much over the past months. I would have never guessed I would be dating him now... I leaned my head against the tree, closing my eyes. Listening to everything around me. I never thought me coming to hopes peak would bring me to this.

These next few years are gonna be great.

I can feel it.

The end... or is it?

Bet you didn't guess for this to be the last chapter huh? Don't worry I'm gonna make a second book lol. Uh but for now this is the end of this book, the next book will come out very soon cause there's no way I'm ending this story, I enjoyed writing it way to much lol.