They then gather together.

"Goodbye" Storm king says aiming the staff right at them.
🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾
Meanwhile the twins and Verago and the 5 ponies and Spike were all in pinkie pies giant party canon.

While David, Cynthia, and junior, and Teeder and wolf hound were fighting the last of the guards.

When they were ready they fired the canon and they got blast right through the Storm as they scream.

Just as the Storm king was about to blast them. They showed up and crashed landed into him sending the staff flying through a glass window and hanging there and the Storm king got hit with rubble that fell on top of him.

"Bullseye" pinkie says.

"That was fun" Ann says.

"Let's do it again" Brock says.

They laugh at that.

"Pinkie! You all came back!" Twilight says "I'm so sorry! I was wrong" she then gets cut off with a group hug and she hugs back.

"Are you 2 ok?" Kali asks the twins.

"Yeah we're fine" they both said.

"Dan are you ok?" Verago asks.

"Yeah I'm ok" Dan says.

And then Verago then saw Grubber behind his leg looking down.

"Who's that?" Verago asks.

"I'll explain later" Dan says.

"Um, I hate to ruin the moment, but this isn't over yet" rainbow dash says pointing to the staff.

Just then the staff started going crazy and shooting at random spots.

"I have to get control of it" twilight says.

"Then go" Verago says.

"You got this twilight" pinkie says.

"No, we got this" twilight says.

"Together" they all said.

They then tie some rope and make a chain as they hang on to each other.

"We're to short" twilight says.

"Well, it's a good thing we showed up" David says.

They turn their heads and it was the rest of their friends Teeder, David, Cynthia, and junior.

They then made another chain and it was longer and they were so close to the staff now.

"That staff is mine" Storm king says running to it.

They gasps.

Just as he was about to grab it junior last his balance and got them closer and Dan and twilight both got ahold of the staff.

But the Storm king tackled then and they sent flying into the Storm with the Storm king.

"Twilight, Dan" they all said "no"

They then fall to the ground.

They cry over the last of their friends, just then they saw a shine and gasps and they saw twilight and Dan flying back this way with the staff as the Storm fades away.

When they landed they were in a group hug.

And Tempest and Grubber smiled at this and they were about to leave when they saw the Storm king with one of those orbs.

Grubber then got on Tempest's back and she ran right at him.

They saw them coming on got ready to fight, but they saw them jump over them and get hit with the orb.

"No" they both said and tackled the Storm King and all 3 turn into stone.

And then they fall.

Twilight and Dan use the staff to catch them, but the Storm king hits the ground and breaks into pieces.

They then bring them back up.

"Whoa" rainbow says "I can't believe they did that"

"We can" twilight and Dan both said.

They then use the staff to restore them.

They breath heavy and then look at them and smile.

"Now what?" Fluttershy asks.

"Now, we fix everything"  tempest says.
========================================================