"Who are you?!" he demanded, and Paxton identified him as Winston when he saw the fire ignite on his hands.

Winter hid behind Renato, grabbing onto the vampire and using him as a shield.

"Calm down, you idiot," Paxton scolded as Tristan turned on the light and appeared behind his soulmate with a baseball bat in his hand. "It's me."

Tristan pushed the baseball bat into Winston's arms and rushed over to Paxton, leaping into his arms before doing the same to Renato. He saw Winter and caught Paxton's eye and simply waved instead of diving on the clearly hesitant human.

"You guys actually showed up!" Tristan exclaimed, making Winston rush over to him and cover his mouth.

Tristan bit his hand.

"Ow! People are trying to sleep, T," he hissed, lifting Tristan up and throwing him over his shoulder. "Sorry guys, we should talk tomorrow when everyone is awake."

Paxton nodded, agreeing with his fellow sin. "Make sure to tuck Tristan in, maybe make him some warm milk and sing him a lullaby."

Tristan raised an eyebrow. "Well excuse you, Winston has an angelic voice," he said, sighing when Winston finally put him down. "And when did you learn to make jokes grandpa?"

"I don't know, is your sense of humor ever going to turn twelve?"

Tristan huffed, leaning against Winston. He looked up at his soulmate and bit his bottom lip. "Warm milk does sound really good, though."

Winston rolled his eyes but scooped Tristan up and carried him off to the kitchen.

"That's our cue," Paxton said, guiding his soulmate and Winter to his room. "Winter, you're in that room. There's an attached bathroom for showers and baths if you want to, and if you need anything, come into our room and wake us up, okay?"

Winter smiled and nodded. "Okay. I think being alone for a little bit will be nice," he said, not shying away when Paxton and Renato both hugged him.

"Goodnight," Renato said, leaving Paxton for a brief minute to ensure that Winter got to his room and seemed at ease.

He returned to his soulmate not too long after, instantly lifting Paxton up and tossing him onto the bed.

"We did this thing out of order," Renato said, kissing Paxton's forehead. "Usually people have sex before they have kids."

"We're unique," Paxton responded, gasping when Renato gently slid his fangs along his throat. "You could've told me this whole time you were planning to murder me."

Renato chuckled. "That would ruin the element of surprise," he teased, knowing that Paxton understood his fangs were only out due to arousal.

Paxton laughed, thankful that Renato sensed his sarcasm. It was rare that the vampire miss something, but sarcasm tended to be the big thing he was slow to pick up on.

"I want to have intercourse with you, my love," Renato said, making Paxton barely hold back a laugh.

"Please just say you want to have sex. Saying intercourses is so awkward," Paxton informed him. "And I would like to have sex with you as well."

Renato's eyes lit up and he kissed Paxton firmly on the lips, taking over the kiss with his tongue and teeth. It was messy but passionate, so Paxton couldn't help but moan.

"Uh... which one of us is going to... stick it in?" Paxton asked.

He'd assumed with Renato's dominance that he would want to top, but Paxton was nervous to be the bottom in their relationship.