*Chapter 4*

As Rory lay on top of Jack's cold and lifeless corpse she could only think of one thing

       As Rory lay on top of Jack's cold and lifeless corpse she could only think of one thing. Not how she was going to have to get rid of the bodies. Or how she was going to find food. Or even how she was going to be able find a home.
        But how she was going to live without them.          Mentally.
        She knew she shouldn't have gotten close to them at the very beginning, but she still did. Apart of her hated herself for it. Hated them as well for making her feel safe and wanted in the world.
        Jack and her had even gotten matching tattoos at the very backs of their necks which Jack cried through even though he would never admit it. Rory had gotten angel wings with a halo, one that reminded her of her purity and innocence. Jack had gotten a darker tattoo, one that had little devil wings and a horn which had dark clouds around it.
         They always joked that he was the devil to her angel but in the friendship way. Rory had always been extremely grateful that none of the boys tried it with her. They looked at her as family which made her heart swell with pride.
          Well it did when they were alive.
         Now she just felt hollow. An abyss of nothing but a deep dark ocean full of scary things that lie just below the surface. It's like instead of testing the waters, Rory had been thrown head first, not given time to take a deep breath. It was like she was drowning in herself. Her guilt. Her existence alone.
          She wanted out. Out of her mind and her body. She wanted peace. She wanted to die.
          As seconds passed it felt like an eternity.
Unbeknownst to the mourning girl, Strand had started the boat and began steering it. The stepfather had gently turned his son away from the bodies, in attempts to keep his innocence though it was very clear it had vanished just like Rory's. However she lost hers when she was just a little girl.
The older man, the grandfather, slowly grabbed a knife preparing himself to plunge it into her skull.
She slowly turned her glance to the sharp blade, not even flinching an inch.
"You don't have to kill her please." Alicia pleaded. She really didn't want her to die. She felt a small part in her heart for the girl. "She can leave just don't kill her."
Rory didn't even fight it. She just closed her eyes and imagined the times she felt safe.
  The moment her parents finally left the earth.
The moment she had met Jack.
The day she had become apart of the boys family.
Then a blunt movement from behind her caused everything to go black.
As Rory's body fell loudly to the floor. Instead of a knife going through her head, Alicia stood behind her with a large metal bar. She had swing it against her side, enough to knock her out but not kill her.
She caught everyone by surprise. The girl hadn't even wanted to kill the dead but she was so eager to save the girl who had helped taken her hostage.
"We're not killing her. She just lost her entire family! I mean god, what is wrong with you people??" Alicia angrily spoke, grinding her teeth in attempts to keep the amount of cussing she desperately wanted to do, safe inside.
"I agree." Strand spoke from behind. Strand could really relate to the girl. He had just lost many close to him and if he had been alone during those times he would have died.
"Lock her in the lower compartment for now." The stepfather said slowly gently motioning for Alicia to help her lift her.
Alicia would be lying if she hadn't felt blood rushing everywhere when she touched the girl. Her smooth skin was almost like silk to Alicia and she felt herself wanting to embrace the girl.
Time skip- (Probably like a few hours :)
         Rory had physically groaned when she woke up. Her entire body ached. She could barely remember what happened. What she did remember was Alicia saying things above her passed out body. She couldn't make out what she was saying but she looked like she was protecting her? Why Alicia would protect her made her very confused. It also made her heart beat a bit faster knowing the girl cared about her but she quickly pushed those eager thoughts deep within her.
          "Your awake." A soft voice spoke from behind her. Rory's eyes nearly jumped open at the new source of noise from that close. Her breathing became slightly faster. Alicia who had been watching her peacefully sleep for hours, instantly took notice of this and immediately went to comfort.
           "Hey. You're okay. It's just me. Alicia." She spoke softly as she came into the girls view. The girl visibly calmed down, causing Alicia's cheeks to go a light pink. Alicia's tough attitude was just a cover for an actual softie who really wanted to be loved.
           "What happened?" Rory said quietly. She attempted to look around her surroundings but her movement was quickly prohibited by the ache in her side. As well as the hand cuff that tight secured one arm cuffed to a tall pole that went into the ceiling.  "Why am i cuffed..." She asked slowly, attempting to search Alicia's eyes for answers.
            "They were going to kill you. I couldn't let."Alicia paused for a moment as if she was searching for words. "I couldn't let you die." She spoke so softly it was almost a whisper.
            Rory had to physically watch the girl, fearing if she looked away the moment they were sharing would become uncomfortable.
           "Thank you." Rory spoke.
           "Let's get that cleaned up, shall we?" Alicia spoke as she grinned from ear to ear. Hearing a thank you from the tough girl was almost like how Alicia felt on Christmas while she was opening the presents. She absolutely adored every second of it.
          "Can. Um well. Can I lift your. Uh shirt." Alicia spoke awkwardly. She was internally screaming at the thought of lifting up her shirt. Gay Panic.
         Rory slight laughed at her sudden stutters and nodded slowly.
         Alicia's hands gently grazed her stomach causing the hairs on the back of Rory' neck go up. Shit. No stop. She can't be falling for a girl she took captive. That's like kinky to another level.
         As Alicia lifted the shirt she gasped seeing the bottom of what looked like to be a tattoo.
         "You have a tattoo?" Alicia asked incredulously. She had always wanted one, ever since she was a child. She was planning on getting her old boyfriends sharpie signature tattooed on her left wrist but she never found the time to do it.
          "Yes. A few actually." Rory responded, delighted at the girls excited response. She was kind of confused on how she didn't see at least one of them but she brushed it aside when she remebers that she was probably distracted.
         "Can i see one?" Alicia responded curiously.
         Rory had a total of four tattoos. The angel wings on the back of her neck, the snake tattoo mixed with a flower going right down her chest, little symmetrical twigs with leaves on her collar bones on both sides of her chest, and a little pair of butterflies on right on the inside of her left ankle. (If you don't like tattoos you can just say she doesn't have any :)
         "You can't see them unless you uncuff me." Rory said looking down as if signaling that they were under her shirt. Alicia paused but grabbed the key from her left pocket and unlocked the handcuff.
          Rory greedily soothed the wrist that had nearly begun to lose circulation and looked at Alicia.
          Staring right at her she slowly lifted her shirt over her head leaving her in a cherry red bra that placed her tattoos on full display.
          Alicia's mouth physically went dry at the sight. She had never been so utterly breathless looking at something. She gently brought her fingers to brush just the finger tips against the tattoos, tracing them, causing Rory's skin to shiver.
          "You're beautiful- The tattoos i mean. They're gorgeous. Rory had never shown anyone these tattoos, especially the ones in the more revealing sections. There was just something about Alicia.
           She made her feel things she hadn't felt in forever. Cheerfulness. Butterflies. And she had even blushed around her. Blushed.
           Alicia was thinking the same things as she realized how close they had actually gotten. They were inches apart. As Rory's gaze went down to Alicia's lip and she copied the moment it was like time had finally come to a stop. Like every clock on the earth was stop at one number and refused to move.
           "Aliciaaaa. Is she awake yet? I want my turn. She is H.O.T" A male voice said impatiently as his footsteps began coming closer to the room they were in.
           Rory quickly flew on her shirt, distancing herself from Alicia as the door flew open. Alicia cursed her stepbrother for ruining their moment but Alicia's heart felt a bit of a sting as she looked over at the girl who didn't seem fazed. It was like the moment they had meant nothing.
           "Oh. You're awake." He said as he gave her his best smirk. Rory had to physically hold in her gag.
          "Yeah." Rory responded flatly.
           "So I wanna show you around the boat! It's dope." The boy responded. "Oh and it's Chris by the way."
           "Cool."
          "What can I call you? Hm. Rory? Roysters? R? Hot girl with a hot guy?" He asked as if it was a pickup line.
           "I'm showing her around right now actually. Sorry." Alicia said grabbing her hand tightly against her own and practically dragging her out.
           They both let out giggles as she dragged her upstairs. Alicia's giggle had Rory's face almost lit up and Rory's hands on Alicia's caused her cheeks to be a dim red.
            At that moment as they ran up the stairs, hand in hand, they knew they had found something unique. Something Rory had been searching for her entire life and something Alicia had never seemed to feel with her boyfriend.    
       They were falling for each other.
       And it scared the absolute shit out of Rory.

Rory's Tattoos ~

Behind her neck-

Inside of her ankle-

Exactly where tattoo is in the photo-

In between her chest-

     Thankyou so much for reading!      I hope i didn't go too far with the tattoo piece where Rory takes off her shirt, It's just meant to show that Rory truly trusts Alicia and the fact that she saved her life meant a lot to her

     I hope i didn't go too far with the tattoo piece where Rory takes off her shirt, It's just meant to show that Rory truly trusts Alicia and the fact that she saved her life meant a lot to her.
     Also I'm mad they didn't kiss too lmaoo
     but i didn't want to rush into things to fast ya know?
      Okay! Thank you leave any suggestions/feedback in the comments :) Ily