-Chapter 8-

Rory had been fucking pissed

At literally everything, everyone, and the world itself.

She had basically been going insane. Whenever she closed her eyes she just saw Alicia's arm cutting the rope.

But for some fucked up part of her, she couldn't hate her. For some reason, she couldn't think of ever hating her. And she hated herself for it. She hated the way her brain worked.

The way it wouldn't allow her to forget the only people she actually wanted to, while it haunted her with memories she had already let go. It was like her mind was on an endless cycle of just hurt and sadness. Not a basic hurt or sadness, a sharp type. One that cuts deep into your skin and leaves scar in its wake. Though you can't see them from the outside, on their inside they still healing. And one thing Rory has learned is that they will always be healing. They will probably never heal.

And now she had more scars. The ones Alicia had left. These ones formed on her back like slashes left bye hot knives. Alicia had stabbed her in the back.

Because in reality she did. Rory had trusted her, given her part of herself she didn't even know she had, and Alicia had twisted it and left her for dead. But now Rory was done. Done caring. She had lost so many.

—————————-

  Now she lay on her boat, sprawled out in a starfish position. She had thrown her three boys bodies overboard hours before. She couldn't stand being able to smell and watch them decay. Especially when flies began to swarm and eat away at their delicate faces.

  She had been drifting like this for what felt like weeks, though it had most likely been two days at most. She had just run out of water hours before. She was thirsty, hungry, and tired. Though she couldn't seem to even get the motivation to sleep anymore.

   As if her life couldn't get any fucking worse she had begun to hit over exhaustion. Where her body didn't even want to move an inch.

She finally was excepting it. Her fate. She was going to die. But apart of her was scared. Scared of what might happen when she finally lays herself to rest. Will her friends be there? Her parents? She never believed the whole 'heaven and hell' bullshit, but now that she was think about it, what if it was true?

There would be no way she'd actually make it to heaven. She didn't really mind. But she didn't know if she'd be able to see her parents again. Maybe they had some very very bad place where her parents would go. They deserved it. Rory wasn't all bad, definitely not an angel or anything but she has some good traits still. Well not really.