*Chapter 3*

Days had passed since the time Alicia had brought up the 'what were you running from' bullshit

      Days had passed since the time Alicia had brought up the 'what were you running from' bullshit. Rory thought the better question was 'what wasn't she running from'.
       Rory had been continued cleaning the hostages cuts, them often trying to have conversations with her but her tuning them out.
       She was currently vibing out, laying on the deck with her headphones blasting another pop song she didn't know the name of, gently tanning her skin in a cropped tank top and shorts. Alicia had to physically drag her eyes away from her toned body when she saw her, a movement the rest of the hostages had clearly seen. However Rory was too busy in her own head to even notice.
*TW DEATH AND KINDA SAD SCENES :(
        Because of her loud music she was very close to not even hearing the slight pop of noise from her far left. She ignored it until one of her guard guys fell dramatically to the floor. She jumped up as she checked him for what was wrong. There was a small bullet wound right through his skull. There was Luis. Dead.
         However instead of throwing up or crying, Tory immediately crawled inside as fast as she could, yelling for her 'brothers'. (she a baddie ok)
         Jake ran out with confused eyes dragging along Alicia who had been secretly 'chatting' with him. Gross. 
         "12 o clock. East from here. Some sort of rifle." She said grabbing him to duck behind the counters, alongside the prisoners.
         "Strand. He's come back for us!" The mother whispered quietly, not quiet enough though.
         "Who the fuck is Strand!" Rory angrily spat as she looked for her bag. Her eyes caught the shiny mental of her long machete knife and she took a deep breath.
          She quickly ran for the knife, hearing bullets grazing her body in the process as she finally gripped the metal, there were footsteps from behind her.
          She knew damn well those weren't her friends, because she heard her friends yelling down the stairs from in-front of her. She had memorized their footsteps as a way of protection. They were soft or abnormally loud, the ones behind her were normal. Cautious.
         She spun around as a dark skinned man slowly made his way on the boat. Shit shit shit. There seemed to be more than one guy, he seemed smaller though. She could definitely take them out, however they had a gun. She only had a knife.
         "Who are you!" Jack yelled to the man. So much for the silent approach.
Rory immediately grabbed the first person next to her, Alicia, and tightly placed the machete against her neck. Alicia immediately sucked in a large breathe and began to breathe heavily. She wasn't afraid of Rory, she honestly trusted her, but she was not a fan of knives.
The shorter looking man, stepped forward slowly. "Please put the weapon down. No one must get hurt now..." He said still aiming the weapon at Rorys head.
"You killed one of our men." Rory spat. "People are already hurt."
"These are our people on the boat. We just want to take them. " He responded.
Then shit went down.
In a way to escape Rory's grip, Alicia abruptly pushed her arm to her stomach which caused Rory to slightly fall. As Jack leapt to catch her, Conner and Reid rushed in as they finally made their way down to the commotion.
Pop.
Pop.
Pop.
It felt like Rory was floating for a moment, free falling through the air she felt almost peaceful. This was how she was going to die and she was okay with it.
As her face hit the floor she realized she wasn't dead. She heard commotion around her as she slowly lifted her head. If her fairy tale could have had a worse ending, there wouldn't be a story.
There sat all three of her brothers sprawled on the floor. Conner and Reid were already gone, both from headshots, but Jack lay coughing up blood.
"Oh my god." Rory muttered hoarsely. She quickly rushed to his side holding the bullet would to his lower left side. "You're okay. You're okay." Rory muttered as tears fluttered her eyes. She hadn't cried in forever. She would have beaten herself up for it if it were someone else but it was Jack.
He was the boy who had found her curled in a corner after killing three of his men. And he hugged her. He had given her something she hadn't had gotten in over years. She was so touch deprived she fell into his touch, nearly suffocating him on how hard she was squeezing him. She had finally felt safe.
Now two were gone and one was dying. Painfully. She squeezed his arm as he looked up at her eyes. The thing that he saw nearly broke his heart. Fear. Rory was afraid. Afraid for him die. Afraid what would happen to lose someone so close to her again. He tried to move before Rory stopped him.
"Look at me. Look here." Rory said grabbing the side of his face which forced his eyes to pierce hers. "Close your eyes okay. I'm gonna-" She paused as her voice cracked a little bit. "Tell you a story okay?" She said, furiously wiping tears from her eyes. "There was once a girl. She was alone. All alone. And then one day a price came and saved her. He hugged her and told her everything was going to be alright. They became best friends." He opened his eyes to look at her as a slight smile crept onto his lips.
"This sounds familiar." He croaked out as he groaned. Rory let out a slight laugh.
"It's us. That's why you can't leave me okay." She said squeezing his hand tighter. She felt his grip slightly waver against hers. "I. Need. You. Okay?" She said as tears talked freely now.
"I'm." He started weakly. "Sorry."
And then he was gone. He took one last gasp of air and then he slowly dropped Rory's hand which left her to sit next to his body. His corpse. She had done this. It was all technically her fault.
The hostages were already untied, Strand ran and got the boat started, however the rest sat watched cautiously. Watched as the bitchy girl who gave no emotions was crying. Laying over the boy and stroking his hair that had blood splatters tangled in it.
She slowly grabbed a gun to her left, making the crew step back in fear of her getting vengeance. But instead she weakly pointed it up to her friends corpse. She aligned it with his head, not even hesitating before pulling the trigger. (She had to do a bullet to the brain or else he'd come back a zombie if you didn't know.)
She dropped the gun to the floor and slide it across to the group of people who were huddled together.
The group's heart honestly broke for her. Alicia's mother felt a motherly instinct on the girl as if she were a little duckling waiting for the mother duck to help her across the pond. Nick felt for the girl once he saw her reactions to his scars which wasn't fear but more trauma. Even Chris felt something for the girl as he found her very pretty. Alicia didn't just feel something though. She knew. She knew that this was who she had been searching for. The light in a tunnel against her boring life. She didn't like guys. She liked girls. Especially the certain pink streaked girl that was sitting right in front of her.

Thankyou for reading babes :)
That was actually kinda sad lmao sorryyyy!
Oh! And Chris finding Rory pretty, will lead to a jealous Alicia ;)