"The BloodGod had been slain by an enemy from the other world"

Start from the beginning

Not Techno's type, tho.

"Why are you- staring at me?" Spifey said, making Techno snap back into existence. "I dunno, man." He looked at the ceiling, Eret and Fundy snickering at the back.

"Anyways, any nearby apartment complexes here?" Fundy asked. Techno nodded. "Yeah, I stay in one, come on. It's not too far." Techno walked away, dragging Spifey.

Eret and Fundy following from behind.

With Wilbur..

He was laying down on his bed, like always. Waiting for any of his friends to show up. Most likely he wished Techno, Phil, Tubbo, or even Tommy, was there with him.

He felt so alone.

He sighed as he looked around, spotting the tv that was on, basically just the news.

"- And recently, a famous Youtuber by the name of Wilbur Soot, along with his friend, Niki Nihachu, was attacked at his house. Mr. Soot was severely injured. Miss Nihachu was safe. It had been said that he was shot two times, and was nearly stabbed to his doom. However, rumors have spread that a friend of his might've attacked him. We are still yet waiting for answers. For now, let us have a commercial break."

He looked at the tv, he stared at it. He became more anxious and scared.

God now he wished he was at LA with his friends, living a normal life in their new house, instead of being trapped in a hell hole.

He just closed his eyes, wishing this was a dream..

- .... .. ... / .-- .- ... / .- / -.. .-. . .- -- --..-- / .. - / .-- .- ... / .- .-.. .-- .- -.-- ... / .- / -.. .-. . .- -- .-.-.- / -. --- -. . / --- ..-. / - .... .. ... / .-- .- ... / .-. . .- .-.. .-.-.-

- .... . -.-- / .--- ..- ... - / -.-. --- ..- .-.. -.. / -. --- - / .-- .- -.- . / ..- .--. .-.-.-

Oh God, he was scared as fuck.

Back with Techno.

Spifey was setting up, while Eret and Fundy are still waiting for him and Techno to come out. Spifey had finally finished and they all head off to the hospital.

And of course, Fundy ended up tripping and hurting his ankle.

Eret had to carry Fundy all the way to the hospital. What a good best bro, huh?

Techno walked up to the front register hesitantly, and spoke to the person there, after that, they were allowed to go to Wilbur.

Techno slowly opened the door to see a crying Wilbur. He ran to him quickly. Spifey and Eret were following from behind, Fundy was being healed.

"Wilbur! What's wrong? Did someone hurt you? Did something scare you?" Techno spoke, immediately. "I.... I.... Shot....." Wilbur muttered. "Oh.. Oh no, it's ok- i think- ack- I dunno how to- -" Techno thought for a brief moment....

Maybe....

To be continued...

Hah, cliffhanger bi- anyways my mans, womans, non binary peeps, part one of this chapter lol- Short but idc lol also hey, Techno Chan lol-

Lol hope you enjoyed this chapter, lol. Cya, ladies, gents, and non binary peeps, transgender community and LGBTQ+ community! Stay safe.