Chapter 31

Okay guys I'm sorry if this is being Jimin and Hyeonseo's POV. Well they are also main characters so I'm sorry is Y/n and Jungkook's part will be on other chapter. Ily!

Jimin's POV.

"Come on. Get in", I said and she just obeyed me.

" Can you tell me where are we going? It's night. Are you nuts? ", she said.

" It's a surprise. How come I can tell my surprise for you", I said.

"I didn't need surprises", she said.

" I want it for you", I said as I continue to drove.

We are farther from the city and we're getting near to the trees and whatnot.

"So-are you full? ", I asked just yo make the scene not so awkward.

" Yup, thanks to you", she said.

"Welcome.i think I'll do that often", I said.

" Once I got my things I should decide whether to stay with you or go away", she said.

"I told you that you're staying with me right? ", I said.

" But I may be just a distraction to you. A problem. I don't want that to happen. I already ruined your life ", she said.

" You don't ruined my life. You make it colorful ", I said.

" How? All I can give to you was problems so how can I color your life? ", she said.

" Hyeonseo. You teach me different colors in life. Sometimes it may be red that can mean love. Sometimes black that can also mean sadness. Life isn't perfect. It has different colors. And you miss Lee Hyeonseo teach me about that", I said.
(I don't really know what that color means and also I'm too lazy to research about that. Forgive me)

"We're getting near", I said.

" Are we going to be Tarzan? Why are we suddenly here rn? ", she asked.

" You'll know", I said.

I drove faster well it's night so the cars weren't too many that can make me speed up.

"Can you slow down. I'm about to vomit here", she said.

" Can you keep that. You can't vomit in my car", I said that made her chuckle a bit.

She's cute when she laughs.

I love it when she laughs.

I stopped on some park that is near the hot air balloon ride.

"We're here", I said.

" You know we're not a child right? ", she said.

" I know", I said

"then why did you bring me here?",She asked.

" Well actually we're not going there. There-", I said as I point out the hot air balloon.

"What hell no! Jimin I'm scared of heights", she said.

" I'm here to protect you", I said.

"I promise you that this will make you feel better. When I was a kid my mom usually bring me here to refresh our minds", I add.

" But-", I cut off her words because I pull her towards the hit air balloon. I swear it's much more beautiful when we get up there and saw the sunrise.

I talked to the guard and asked if we can ride and he say yes.

"Get in", I said.

" I-I'm scared ", she said.