New Flame (1)

It had been a couple of months after Dokja had returned from being the oldest dream. Everyone had decided to move back into the industrial complex, Dokjas' body had returned to its normal form and everyone seemed to be alot happier.

I heard Gong pildu had started seeing someone new and apparently it was the same for han myungoh. Uriel and the rest of the constellations had moved in too.

Dokja that idiot has once again brought everyone together, the kids still fight over him while yoo mia continues to argue that her brother is better.

Everyone's lives had finally started getting better even Jonghyuk had finally managed to get his life together. The only thing i didn't understand was how Dokja was here, did our plan work? Or was it a miracle? But it doesn't matter to me anymore, i won't be greedy.

****

I woke up around 3pm, i threw on a random hoodie i had laying around the room and headed towards the complexs kitchen to find something to eat. Most of the rooms were empty as i walked past, except for Heewons'.

"What are you lot giggling about?" I asked while leaning my shoulder on door.

"Nothing just woman talk, you care to join?" Sangah asked

I didn't reply, instead i entered the room and poured my self some tea, i would've proffered coffee but i suppose this will do.

In the room was me, sangah, Heewon, jihye, seolhwa and uriel. They talked about some strange things, uriel had wheeled in a trolley of books labelled as  "Dokja X Jonghyuk" I'm a writer so I'm not going to read this junk.

Jihye had opened one of the books and turned bright red "are angels allowed to write this stuff?" She asked. Everyone laughed and continued to talk about how we cleared the scenarios, how peaceful its been lately, until we finally hit the topic of love.

When it came to love i wasn't an expert, i could write about love but i didn't actually know too much, i could tease and that was about it. Because i was a writer i had some boys giving me flowers while pretending to be a knight or wizard, it was insanely cringe so i just decided to tease them.

"Sangah how many boyfriends have you had?" Heewon asked

Sangah gave a smile and said "none" everyone stared with surprise and admiration especially since sangah was both beautiful and smart she could have anyone she wanted. The awe didn't last long as jihye shouted "ME TOO!" Crossing her arms proud of herself but the only thing anyone could do was shoot awkward glares towards her.

Heewon and Hyunsung finally started dating so she was shooting questions to everyone curious if she was the only one who was in a relationship.

Uriel hugged her book tightly to her chest and said "This is the only love life i care about"

She didn't seem like an archangel more like a demon of fornication. Seolhwa spoke up saying "i heard me and Jonghyuk were lovers in the second regression..."

"That doesn't count" jihye interrupted "if it did then i could use kim namwoon besides master said i was the prettiest girl around even squid ahjussi said so..."

Her words came to an end as hit her over the head "stop lying" the others laughed while Jihye rubbed her head before asking "have you ever had a boyfriend?"

"No, but my writing is..."

Suddenly their eyes started to sparkle like the had found a star relic "w-what are you looking at?" Hours passed and they were still interested in my love life so i explained that i had been on blind dates and stuff but that only made them more curious.

After a couple of minutes.

"There are plenty of guys around, maybe go on a few blind dates?" Jung heewon suggested while sipping on some tea.

"It didn't work in the last world remember" Sooyoung retorted while rubbing two fingers on her temple.

Heewon, Uriel, Sangah and seolhwa sat sipping tea, all discussing the hopeless love life of Han Sooyoung.

"How about Jonghyuk?" Seolhwa asked

"You're joking right?" I replied

"Then why not dokja?" Sangah asked

"I-I..." i was tongue tied for a moment suddenly i heard the front door open

"We're back" kim dokja and the others had finally returned while holding ingredients to make pizzas and friedchicken.

Gilyoung and yoo mia were arguing because Jonghyuk had won at every game in the pc lounge.

"Yeah but we could beat you and that sooty bastard in real life" he said

I watched them for a bit and focused my eyes on dokja, he smiled at with that signature smile yet his face... it seems like I've never seen it properly.