@Dunc&an I missed being able to hold ya, dollface 🖤 You're beautiful when you're laughing.

@Court_CIT Stop it, Dunky, we have several exams and I hate blushing! Not that I'm blushing, anyway... Bye! 😘

@Dunc&an Lol, see ya, love (;

More comments...

PRIVATE MESSAGES : @Lightning @scottB @Dunc&an

@Lightning Hey, buddies! Lightning has a little crush!

@Dunc&an Who?

@Lightning Cameron!

@Dunc&an The hell?

@Lightning Sha-kidding, shark face! I'm still into Jo 😭 I'm so gonna kill Dick!

@Dunc&an Brick?

@Lightning Sha-yes!!

@scottB Can I talk? You're giving me headaches.

@Dunc&an You're writing, stupid loser.

@scottB I'm not in the mood, so just shut it, Duncan. Got it?

@Dunc&an What? Did your mother have a fight with your dog? Just eat dirt if you're not feeling well, ya know.

@scottB I broke up with Dawn.

@Lightning Sha-what?!?!

@Dunc&an The hell?

PRIVATE MESSAGES : @Court_CIT @Heather_RQ

@Court_CIT Heather, I've got Bruiser some little stuffs and got us some new glitter pens, the colors are great! Even if I hate the light green one. So, I was wondering if I could come over. Plus, we need to study and I know you need some help with our Spanish homework...

@Court_CIT You also have two more cheerleading practices tomorrow, sorry, Principal McLean didn't leave me any choice... That's all, I think.

@Heather_RQ Okay.

@Court_CIT Okay? That's all? Heather!

@Heather_RQ Ugh, look. I. Am. Not. In. The. Mood. And we aren't friends or anything right now. So, just leave me alone. I've had an awful, fucking day. Bye, Courtney.

@Court_CIT We are going to discuss this whether you like it or not! I don't want to give our friendship up, Heather! And I'm not going to! I love you and I want to be close to you again, even if that means that I'll have to beat a million sharks for that! And we both know I'd do anything to obtain what I really want!

@Court_CIT What is it about? Did Don Juan do something? I'm so going to kick his beautiful balls. And Duncan's too! I'll be back in a few minutes.

@Heather_RQ No, no. Calm down 🙄 Alejandro didn't do anything, I'm just really tired and done with my genitors right now.

@Court_CIT Oh, Heather... ❤

@Heather_RQ Whatever. I'm going to shower, bye 👍🏻

@Court_CIT I'm coming over. And I'm blocking you. That way, you won't be able to insult me on my way to your house. ❤ I'm so smart, see you, Heath!

@Court_CIT has blocked you.

PRIVATE MESSAGES : @noah @tyler @Court_CIT

@tyler So, I'm telling her?

@noah Why am I always involved in crazy, uninteresting stuffs? Yeah, get over with it, buddy.

@Court_CIT What the heck do you two want?! I'm busy right now and I don't like wasting my precious time!

@noah Calm down, President. Tyler wants to tell you something and I just wanna die in a hole with Cody.

@noah Uh, *nobody!

@Court_CIT You're as ridiculous as Heather sometimes 🤭

@Court_CIT What is it? Go ahead, then!

@tyler I don't wanna hurt your feelings...

@noah Why is the sky purple? I wonder.

@Court_CIT Ugh! What do you want to tell me about?! It better be important or else, you'll be hearing from the Williamson family! I'm a busy woman, you know!

@tyler During the hotel party...

@Court_CIT Yeah, Tyler, what?

@tyler Well, Izzy and Owen were with me and...

@Court_CIT I don't care. If you wants to be in a polyamorous relationship, it's your choice, Tyler. Nobody is going to judge you. Smart people won't. I don't care.

@tyler No! Well...

@noah Oh, to heck with it. Duncan and Gwen were kissing in that beautiful bathroom. Have a great evening.

@tyler Finally!! Thanks!! I'm so good now!

@tyler Uh, sorry, Courtney...

Seen