Chapter 9: Scrap Book

Rider approached Stealth. Stealth looked up at him shaking.
"Hey, I need a team," Rider said, "I want you on it."
"O-okay," Stealth stuttered.
Rider assembled his team and headed pff to compete in the Corcoran cup. As he walked through the crowd he ended up walking into an open manhole. He feel into octovalley. Rider felt something was off. He bent over and picked up his Dynamo. As soon as he lifted it, he was in a turf war stage with Emperor right in front of him aiming his duelies at him. Rider hears a metal clanging sound and approaches what he heard. He sees a robotic tail and follows it. He ends up smashing the glass of the blender in the metro.
"Rider you seem on edge," Aloha says.

The area around him changed again to the carnival. Rider growls and goes home. Once home, his cellphone rings. He answers it hearing a distressed Skull mention that Army is dead. Rider runs the direction of Armys house only to end up inside of Aloha's. Aloha is running around all crazy like. Rider shouts at Aloha and the area around him changes outside. Mask is being held hostage by Sanitized inklings. Rider is tapped on the shoulder by Agent 1 and 2 and he follows them and the other agents and says to the metro. Once in the metro he is attacked by Sani-Army. He closes his eyes in terror. He then opens his eyes to see himself in the hospital reseaving surgery. He closes his eyes again and when he opens them once more he's at home. Aloha, Team Blue, Skull, Mask, Emperor, Prinz, and a few others are there. Its his birthday. Bobble hands him a gift. He opens the gift.

Inside the box is a scrap book full of memories.
"Oh bobble you documented everything." Rider said, "Heheh, its like my life is-"
Rider stopped. He feel silent for a good few minutes. He slowly realizes what was happening.
"Oh..."
After a solid 20 minutes of searching, Vintage alerted pitcher to his discovery. Rider's lifeless corpse, was hidden in a crate.