Chapter 13: Final Battle

Soon the group approached what remained of the old Kamabo facility.
"Jeez we really destroyed this place," Gloves said.
"Ugh, just look at this place... its simply dreadful," Metry huffed.
"And dirty..." Inkfall whined.
"If you two are gonna be a bunch of sissies you can stay out here," Vintage hissed.
"Yes sir," Inkfall said.
"Everyone quiet," Hivemind said. "You hear that?"
In the distance eerie distorted laughing could be heard.
"No... no it can't be," Goggles mumbled. "Not again...."

Suddenly a figure landed right behind them. It was tall, yellow green eyes, hair was yellow green mixed with Teal, and wore a cape. Ots face had hijack goop on it. It howled loudly and growled in anger. Metry screamed in terror and fainted into School's arms.
"R-r-rider????" School whimpered.
The figure glares at School and raves right for her. Her skin turns ghostly white at the realization that she's in the path of doom. She screams at the top of her lungs and closes her eyes. She hugs Metry close waiting for her fate but just as she was about to become Fish food, Omega and Vintage jumped into shoot him away. He screeched in pain and stumbled back.
"RIDER STOP IT!!!" Goggles shouted.
Ded-Rider turned his attention towards Goggles and growled.
"You wanna attack someone... COME AND ATTACK ME!!!" he said.
"Are you crazy?!?" Red snapped.
"YEAH HES CRAZY! WHAT MADE YOU THINK HE WAS SANE!" Fierce shouted excitedly.

Ded-rider got on all fours chased Goggles. As this was going on Hivemind and Vintage snuck in to take Tara down for good.
"Okay since she's part AI we need to find what her normal flesh and ai part are weak against," Vintage said.
"Oh, how about water?" Hivemind said, "we push her into the water. Her normal inktoling body goes splat-"
"And the ai circuits spark and electrocute her, you're brilliant" Vintage said. "But how do we lure her out?"
"A distraction..." Hivemind said, looking at Nana and Hachi.
"Oh no... no way! You're not controlling me!" Hachi snapped.
"Who said I was?" He said with a smile.

Tara was busy trying to recreate the clones. "I will clone them! I must do it! The perfect wield needs me! I must bring humans back!" She exclaimed.
"Hey Tara!" Hachi shouted.
Tara looked over and growled.
"YOU MISSING YOUR SPECIAL INGREDIENT FOR WORKD DOMINATION!?!!" He shouted.
Tara growled, "YOU MEESALY SCRAPS OF SEA FOOD!!!"
"COME AND CATCH US, YOU WITCH!!!" Nana taunted.
Tara growled and ran after them, he fangs, and claw arm ready to rip into their flesh. Hachi and Nana screamed I'm terror and ran.
Meanwhile, Ded-Rider had Goggles conered. Ded-Rider laughed.
"IM GONNA FEAST ON YOUR FACE!!!" he exclaimed.
Goggles squeezed his eyes shut in hopes for the worst. He soon heard screaming and assumed his death had happened quickly and painlessly. That was not the case, as Hachi and Nana ran passed Ded-Rider with Tara close behind them. Tara ran into Ded-Rider knocking him over on to trip wire, which set off Vintage and Hiveminds trap that sent both her and Ded-Rider flying to the water, killing Tara and removing all the artifical life from Rider. Mask put on salmon run gear and fished out Rider's corspe. They then returned him to his coffin and buried him. Then buried Aloha next to Army, putting them both to rest.

It now felt like things were gonna return to normal. After all they had been through, they assumed nothing as intense would ever happen again. As Bobble looked out towards the woods she noticed something... an inkling with impish wings and a tail.