Chapter 2: Doomed by the Doctor

Mask was at home. He missed being able to play with Desi, but he still played the games he loved to remember him. As Mask was loading up a level of Mario maker, something caught his ear. A familiar voice was singing. He looked out the window and saw Bobble. She was singing her heart out. Mask didn't mind this, he thought her singing was beautiful. However, as he went back to playing his game, he heard that same voice vocalize, at the same time it was singing.
"Bobble?" Mask asked, "Did you heard that vocalizing?"

Bobble had heard the voice, but as she was about to nod yes, KK BubbleGum began to play. It was her phone, it was ringing.
"Hello?" She answered "WHAT!?! Wait... so you want us to... okay..."
"Who was it, Fire Flower?" Mask asked
"It was Goggles, he said for us to get over to the ER quick!"
Mask nodded and made sure to grab his roller just in case.

Though the heart monitor beeped and the oxygen mask hissed, the room still felt quiet. Skull sat next to the bed in tearful silence. Though Vintage wasn't dead, Skull would never forget how scary it was to find him bleeding out. Especially since it reminded him of how he found Army. They all sat in the lobby patiently for him to wake up. Bobble looked over at Rider. He still had a bandage wrapped around his midsection from when he was Clawed by Sani-Army.
"Does it still hurt?" She asked.
"Yeah..." he replied, "It's gotten to the point where I can't even lift my Dynamo."
"He hurt you that bad..."
"Yeah..."

Soon Vintage woke up with some chilling news.
"The mad Doctor that brought back and sanitized Army, Dr. Tara..... she's... SHE'S STILL ALIVE...."