- 𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑖𝑥 -

☕︎︎☕︎︎☕︎︎

A sound of a door creeking open as the keys dangling making Soobin move and hugged the pillow that is somehow soft, long and- a bit hard? But he didn't really cared as he cuddled the pillow more almost like suffocating it.

A slight pat on his head making Soobin groaned in annoyance. Another pat in his head but this time a but hard, really trying to make Soobin wake up.

Soobin slowly opened his eyes as he saw a blurry figure in front of him, he rubbed his eyes and saw the figure who is absolutely angry and disappointed.

"Why aren't you in college?" Yuna said making Soobin suddenly sat up hitting Yeonjun on his jaw with his elbow. He groaned and slowly opening his eyes seeing a women in front of them, arms folded with a sharp glare at Yeonjun which made him gulped in nervousness.

Soobin mentally cursed at himself for not thinking that Yuna would be back around this week.

"How come I never seen this boy before, how old are you?" Yuna questioned Yeonjun.

"Twenty." He said as he bite his lips from nervousness.

"And aren't you supposed to be at college as well?"

"I- dropped out.." Yeonjun hang his head lowly. Yuna's eyes suddenly softened as she thought maybe he had personal reasons and should not ask more questions.

But her gaze changed when she met Soobin's eyes.

"You only have 5 minutes before your class starts Soobin." Yuna said while looking at her watch which made Soobin widened his eyes and stormed into his room, leaving Yuna and Yeonjun in the living room.

Yeonjun's head was still down, pressing his lips into a thin line not knowing what to say and also nervous since he left a bad impression to his aunt, or so he thought it was his mother.

"Would you like something to eat? Or maybe a toast?" Yuna asked Yeonjun is a soft tone to make Yeonjun a but more comfortable since she knew how Yeonjun was nervous around her.

He nodded in response, still not looking at Yuna but she smiled and left him in the living room.

He ran his hand through his hair pushing it back and letting his bangs fall on his forehead, he noticed that the tv was still on and that there were a lot of mess on the couch and on the coffee table.

He sighed as he started to get up, fixing himself up and trying to clean up the mess they made last night.

He then suddenly smiled, suddenly remembering how him and Soobin cuddled on the couch, eating snacks, pastries and ice cream and suddenly panicking when Soobin started to cough nonstop from the ice cream.

He enjoyed their hangout and now he is smilig like an idiot, not knowing that Soobin is now staring at him weirdly, wondering why he is smiling all of a sudden.

But despite being weirded out, his dmile was pure that made Soobin want to smile to, and he did while letting out s giggle which made Yeonjun look up at him not smiling anymore.

"Ah- cough cough." He faked coughed makingn Yeonjn just smile at his cuteness and shook his head.

He noticed that Soobin was just wearing a white tshirt along with a denim jacket, ripped jeans, his backpack hanging on his shoulder and socks- well he's still inside.

"Do you have a car?" Soobin asked which made Yeonjun confused but nodded. Yuna entered the living room giving Yeonjun a plate of toast with nutella in it. He took the toast and was about to put in his mouth but suddenly Soobin grabbed his wrist which made Yeonjun flinched.

They stepped outside, Yeonjun looked down to see if Soobin was still wearing his socks but he is now wearing a white sneakers. "Since when did he wore those shoes that fast?"

Yeonjun took a bite from the toast and Soobin shook him. "The car pleasepleaseplease." Yeonjun just smiled and grabbed his car key.

They are now inside the car as Yeonjun started driving directly at his house. Soobin widened his eyes as ge saw they passed through the gate of the college.

"I thought you're gonna skip college?" Yeonjun suddenly said while smirking.

Soobin just looked at him innocently trying to remember if he agreed to do this or not.

"OH!" He said and now face palming himself which made Yeonjun laugh. "We're going to my house first, we need to take a shower, we smell stinky." He chuckled, same as Soobin.

After a long ride they've arrived at Yeonjun's house. The house looks like a family house, not so big yet not so small as well. This is the type of house that Soobin wanted than having a fucking gigantic mansion.

They stepped inside the house, revealing a cozy vibes from the inside of it. But the inside somehow seems... familiar. There on their right is the living room, then on the left is the kitchen, bookshelves on the walls with some plants.

"Come on, lets head upstairs." Yeonjun said as he went upstairs while Soobin is still admiring the decors and put his backpack on the couch bow following Yeonjun in behind.

It showed three doors, the other one was open revealing a full collection of photographs that he assumed Yeonjun took, there was a small couch and a tripod, also his collections of cameras.

The other door was closed so ge just guessed its a guest room, then another door which leads to Yeonjun's room.

He opened the door, revealing a familiar room. Soobin wondered inside the room, the bed is neatly done, side tables, a book shelves and a hanging plant, posters and the curtains are opened to the sides letting the sun shine into the room.

He heard the shower going, so he expected that Yeonjun is now taking a shower. He went out of his room, now entering his room where its full of photographs that Yeonjun took.

One thing that caught his attention was a photograph of Yeonjun in it. He took the picture and admired it, he was wearing a white turtle neck with a black tshirt on top of it, he probably is wearing a jean but can't fully see it because its only half body.

Yeonjun in a black hair is hot.

He noticed that the scenery of the background was beautiful too. He wonders where the location is at.

"Soobin?"

He quickly put the photo back at its place and went back to Yeonjun's room, revealing a wet pink hair with his white v-neck tshirt tucked in with some ripped jeans, unknowingly kinda matching with Soobin but without the denim jacket.

Soobin gulped at the sight. "Fuck, he looks hot." He suddenly turned his gaze to Yeonjun's collarbone. He slapped himself for stopping him to stare at it longer.

Yeonjun laughed at the youngers action, oh no he didn't mentally slapped himself.

His ears turn red from embarrassment, trying to hide it with his hand and hair. Yeonjun took a towel and threw it at Soobin and gladly catched it.

"Wanna go to the mall?"

"Are we gonna shop some clothes?" He asked and Yeonjun nodded. "We can do other stuffs aside from shopping." Yeonjun chuckled as Soobin hummed in response and took a warm nice shower.

He's actually excited to hangout with more Yeonjun, maybe to bond a little and get to know him more since the last night they just cuddled-

Cuddled?

tHEY CUDDLED?!?!&;&3'sks

Soobin shot his eyes open and shutting them back since the water was getting to his eyes. He could feel his face hesting up as he continuously rub his chubby cheeks with water trying to stop him from blushing.

"Ah...fuck."

☕︎︎☕︎︎☕︎︎

A / N:
Christmas break is coming! Exams are also coming in a few days 😃