- 𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑜𝑛𝑒 -

☕︎︎☕︎︎☕︎︎

They are now outside on the beautiful flower feild filled with lilacs, magnolias, iris, basically just filled with purple, white flowers and same color as the trees giving it off magical vibes.

There were fairy lights hanging on the trees, a wide mirror placed on the ground, signs that are saying;

"your existence changes my world like magic."

"i got crown on my head."

"the magic began the moment i saw you."

"its okay, don't be afraid, we will be together."

Taehyun was immersed by those quotes and would type them on his phone lol. Beomgyu sat down under the tree and drew something on his sketch pad that he took with him. Yeonjun was with one of the employees and helped adjusting the lightings and cameras.

Soobin was roaming around but not too far or else he would get lost, he found a river on his way and it looked crystal clear. He kneeled down to touch the water with his hands, it was cold and it was clean so he tried to drink some.

Unfortunately, it wasn't fresh so he regretted it.

Soobin just sighed and sat down playing with the water like a child for a few minutes.

Suddenly a person sat down besides him and tapped on his shoulder making Soobin flinch.

"Oh sorry, didn't mean to scare you." Yeonjun chuckled and started playing with the water as well while Soobin was stll looking at him, admiring him.

He gazed down to his lips, suddenly remembering what him and Yeonjun did. He could still feel his soft lips which is shocking how real Soobin's dreams were.

Soobin suddenly touched Yeonjun's fluffy black hair which made him flinch a bit but just let the younger play with his hair.

His hair is soft like Yeonjun's but his hair is black, not pink.

He looked similar to Yeonjun on his dream, they looked like they're twins at some point but with the same name.

Soobin really had to think again, thinking that Yeonjun was lying to him that time when he told to him that he wasn't real and is just his imaginary figure.

.....

"Is this fucking deja vu?" Soobin thought to himself.

Yeonjun suddenly splashed water on Soobin's face making him look at Yeonjun with a surprise face and Yeonjun thought it was funny so he laughed, not until Soobin splashed some water back at him making the younger laugh at him this time.

They both splashed water on eachother and it was full of laughs and giggles.

Soobin showed his bunny smile along with his dimples making Yeonjun smiled wider and cooed at his cuteness, he wants to pinch his cheeks so bad and he did.

He pinched his cheeks and squished it mimicking some fish noises which made them laugh more.

The thing that they didn't knew is that they were too close to each other, too close and they didn't realized it because they were focused on each other.

Yeonjun then suddenly touched Soobin's ear, it felt soft, softer than the sujebi soup. ( A / N: does it sound familiar to you? Lol )

"Your ears are soft.."

Yeonjun was now leaning on Soobin face, facing his ear and Soobin could feel Yeonjun's breath from his cheeks making him feel nervous and sudenly started to feel weird things from his stomach.

Soobin gulped, he wanted to tell Yeonjun that he was too close but at the same time he doesn't want to, so he just chose the second option.

They stayed on the position for a while and Yeonjun realized what he was suddenly doing and backed away.

"I- sorry."

"Its okay."

Awkardness has finally entered through the air.

Yeonjun was just staring at the flowers while Soobin is staring at the river. They didn't say anything, all they hear is the river and the breeze that is cooling them.

"They're probably looking for us." Yeonjun said as he stood up fixing himself as Soobin stood up as well and they went back at the photoshoot.

"Yeonjunssi!!"

Someone called him as he hugged him tight but Yeonjun was pouting. "I told you not to call me that."

"Hehe sorry hyung." The boy said as he rubbed his neck. He suddenly looked towards Soobin.

"Oh! I'm Hueining Kai! The cutest person you'll ever meet!" Hyuka said as he made a peace sign pose and winked at him making Soobin chuckle at his cuteness.

"Nice to meet you, call me Soobin hyung." Soobin smiled back at Hyuka.

"Alright let's start with the photoshoot." One if the employee said and clapped making everyone go through their places. Huening Kai is now modeling as Yeonjun is holding the camera picturing him in a professional way.

This made Soobin reminded him of something.

Yeonjun was interested in photography and wanted to become a photographer.

Soobin gulped. "What if, he is actually real.."

Soobin didn't want to believe anything as it was impossible for him to see him in his dreams that told him he wasn't real and suddenly saw him in real life.

His thoughts were occupied with lots of questions.

☕︎︎☕︎︎☕︎︎

A / N:
Sooooo- I got distracted from wattpad, I was supposed to do my projects since they are due to around 7-5 days and I still haven't done anything- so yeah, I really need to do them hdhfjsba.