- 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟 -

☕︎︎☕︎︎☕︎︎

Soobin is now on Yeonjun's bed, cuddling and having pillow talks until the older eventually fell asleep. Soobin couldn't help but pout that he fell asleep as he was talking, but who cares anyways, Yeonjun was tired and needs some rest as well.

Yeonjun was comfortably hugging Soobin and his head rested on the youngers chest. Soobin just plays with the olders hair as he stare up the ceiling, his mind is blank again.

Even though he is tired, his eyes aren't drousy yet and Soobin was annoyed since he just wanted to feel the warmth of Yeonjun's hug as he fell asleep.

Soobin sighed and continuing to zone out, if he can't sleep well, at least he could try some other ways to make him sleep.

But then he was interrupted by a notification on his phone and that made Soobin back to his senses. Although he was back in reality, his arms don't feel like moving at all since it's comfortably wrapped around the olders waist and the other on the hair.

He'll just have to answer it tomorrow.

Minuted passed and Soobin began to yawn, thinking that he will finally sleep next to Yeonjun. And he did.

"Oh, morning." Yeonjun said and smiled as Soobin was heading to the kitchen where Yeonjun is heating the grilled short ribs. Soobin noticed that the plates are arranged already and that there are rice, meat, kimchi and other side dishes there is.

Soobin sat and just watched Yeonjun's back as he was busy heating the grilled short ribs. Somehow, Soobin's eyes trailed down to Yeonjun's butt and was admiring it, calling it cute and thicc but of course he said it for himself and made sure he didn't say it out loud or else he'll just be embarrassed.

He didn't know how many minutes has passed until Yeonjun moved, Soobin stopped staring at his butt and started to sit up straight. Thankfully, Yeonjun didn't noticed the strange actions of the younger and just put the grilled short ribs on the table.

"You know, you didn't have to wait for me."

"Its kind of lonely eating alone." Soobin said as he opened his mouth to take a spoonful of rice and meat with kimchi in it.

Yeonjun chuckled, "True."

"By the way, you said you had a similar dream to mine?" Yeonjun added.

Soobin gulped the food bits in his mouth before speaking. "Yeah." He simply replied.

"Then, have you met the blue haired boy?"

Soobin looked up to Yeonjun and shook his head. "No, instead I met a pink haired boy named Yeonjun." He said, and that made Yoenjun surprised to the point he almost choked on his food.

"You mean me?"

"I guess, he said he doesn't have a surname though."

"Did he also tell you that he's not real?"

"Yeah..." He sighed.

"But hey, I'm right here in front of you." Yeonjun said and grinned at Soobin, making the younger heart flutter, he smiled back and let out a giggle.

"Did the blue haired boy tell you his name?"

"Honestly," Yeonjun put down his utensils. "I don't really remember. Sure I do remember on what he looks like since he used to appear in my dreams everytime, but his name? Its all blurry."

Soobin frowned and tilted his head. "How come I remember everything then?"

"Its probably cause you keep your notes besides you."