vi

tODAYS KARMA'S BIRTHDAY YALLS😈🥶‼️

anyways merry christmas😩🖖🥊

turns out karma was your neighbor, and now you, karma and kouna are walking home.

it was so awkward that even miley cyrus can't wreck a ball.

you looked forward the street, you on the left side, kouna in between you and karma, and of course karma's in the right side as the gentleman he is, having you away from the sideways of the streets.

kouna felt the tension rising, he couldn't take it anymore, and scratched his head rather aggressively.

"ARGH! what is up with you two?! it's so silent soooo boring!!" kouna complained, dragging the last word.

"what? do you want us to fuck or something? i mean i wouldn't mind-"

you smacked karma's head which cuts him off his words, "karma, that's.a.child." you smiled close-eyed, griping his shoulder firmly.

"ah- ouch! okay okay!" he removed your hand, shaking his head which caused kouna to giggle.

"it's nii-san's birthday tomorrow! pretty girl you shall go!' kouna declared, raising his right arm.

'birthday?..'

you nodded your head muttering 'sure sure' indicating you would, which caused kouna to cheer and ran all the way to their residence, while karma hides his smile.

the akabane's residence were on sight, nearing it. but karma continued walking which halted your steps.

".. isn't your house.." you pointed at his door, "..there?" you tilted your head which got a chuckle in response.

"so? am i not allowed to walk you to your gates? ms.lucilfer."  he emphasized your last name, as if he's gonna take it.

'oh?..fjcdkdmakzms tf is this boy doing👿‼️'

you chuckled, "oh well, let's go loverboy- i mean" you cleared your throat, "tomorrow'w birthday boy."

he smiled calmly, but deep inside he was going crazy, like for real.

i mean if a pretty lady calls you loverboy  won't you feel the same?

opening the gates you thanked him and as well bid your goodbyes.

closing the door you locked it. stared at your living room for a good old ten seconds. then,
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" you squealed grabbing your hair.

YOUR POV!

🤬🤬🤬

tf this man doing😾🥊

sigh sigh sigh wtf🏊🏊

wHEN DID I BECOME LIKE DIS🗿🧍🏻‍♀️

ANYWAYS RIGHT!

grabbing my phone, i called saiki to come over.
thinking of a nice gift to give to karma, including  one for christmas too.

"hm, what's a good one?"

thinking for a present isn't really easy as much as i thought so i searched on wikihow.😺👍