i

YOUR POV

I turned around and there stood an annoying face.

jesus christ, i just moved and now im dealing with someone whom i presume, annoying.

A red-hair stood before me. He has the looks that can kill. A smirk that can cause you to crumble in any second. Eyes that could feel like he's piercing through your soul. And a height that..well at least he's got the looks.

"..."

The silence that was surrounding us was
slowly devouring me.

"Okay this is awkward, if you aren't going to apologize then feel free to leave- no, leave directly." I said with a tone full of annoyance.

How dare he ruin my little detour of my own residence, and got my head to hurt a little. I wasn't even sure that was not on purpose. This sly kid-

"Man, girls beautiful like you should act beautifully too you know~" he said while winking.

jESUS I'M NOT A PEDOPHILE.

"Younger boys, ain't my type." I said rolling my eyes then looked back at him.

He chuckled.

cute. i mEAn whAt dA fUck. i ain't letting this sly go that easily.

"Anyways, I'm Kouna Akabane. How about you pretty girl~?" he asked.

"(Y/N) Lucilfer."

He tilted his head little while staring at me. Those menacing innocent red hues locked gaze with (eye/color) ones.

he looked innocent for a moment.hEck.

(credits to the owner)

"..what?" I asked to remove the tension between us.

He averted his gaze away and placed his hand on his chin on a thinking phase.

"..nothing, it's just that your name sounds familiar. Like I heard it somewhere before."

Oh, great. He's talking about the news about me.

"Maybe you're just overthinking stuff." I said while he just shrugged.

"Yeah yeah but ma-" his word were cut the moment someone in the distance yelled his name, indicating that he should go home now. The sun is setting already.

"KOUUUUUUUU!" the voice repeated again."If you're not returning home, at least bring your stuff with you! Mom is going to be mad at me!" the voice said.

"Geez ok ok! Im coming!" Kouna shouted back at the voice. He turned his figure to me, "I'll head home now, my brother is a pain in the ass." he said while huffing.