ii

"Did you know?" she started."Atoms can't touch each other, and us being human made of atoms, we can't touch anything that's surrounding us either." she said with an innocent smile."So to answer your question Mister, I did NOT punch that Karma guy."

Karasuma blinked. He did not expect that the answer he would receive from a famous killing machine-like human girl would be so logical that it hurts.

He cleared his throat."Anyways, either atoms touch or not, which obviously don't, you know the consequences. Just look at his face.

(Y/N) then look to Karma who sneezed.
"Sorry sorry, It's just that I'm allergic to.. bullshit."Karma said with a vEnOm aura.

"Okay? Can you do me a favor?" (Y/N) said.

"Depends on what it is."

"Can you travel around the world?"

"Oh no, that's Koro-"

"To search where my FUCKING care for you is."

Karasuma had enough of this. He slammed his hand to the table which caused both troublemakers to flinch.

"That's enough. I believe you're here to transfer, yes?" Mr.K asked.

"Oh right!" (Y/N) said as her phone rang.
"Speaking of the devil, he should be done by now. Anyways I got to go."
she said as she stands up heading towards the exit.

-
YOUR POV

"You're class is going to be Class A. See you tomorrow." Gakuhu said.

what? but im supposed to be at class e!

Just as I was about to protest a certain strawberry head appeared at sight.

"Father I-" He looked at me, "Oh you're the one who punched Akabane in the face."

I laughed, "For being the son of the principal, you're such a gossiper."

He looked at me with anger, wide eyes, gritted teeth and clenching fists.

I smirked. What a loser.

"I ain't going to waste any time." I started. Then I walked towards the table of the principal. Shoved his belongings to fall down, real bad.

When I looked at their faces, I laughed.
"Oh c'mmon! Don't tell me you've never faced an attitude like this from a student before." I said while smirking. Violence is also an answer to be dropped off to the lower class.

"If you didn't, well.." I trailed looking at the principal's bored eyes."That kinda sucks for a principal like you." I finished with a large smirky grin.

"And you.." I said while placing my index finger at the Asano Jr.'s shoulder."Don't be so cocky just because you're the principal's son. Your looks,brains and wealth are the only features that a girl craves from you. NOTHING.ELSE.MORE."
I said, with a serious face that turned to an innocent one.

"Sooooo, I'm saying that I don't want to be placed at A Class."

"You should've said that first." Gakushu mumbled but that didn't go unnoticed to you. You smirked at that.

"Very well.." The principal started. "I'll send you to Class E."

I beamed with joy. I thanked them and ask where class E was. Turned out it was the old building I explored earlier.
Not that I cared anyways.

As I was walking at the hallway, I could hear the people whispering about me punching that Karma-guy. I mean he has a frail body! That's easy to punch you know. I mean I didn't punch him. Atoms never touch each other.

-

I headed to the front door of the building just to be welcomed by a familiar suited man.

"Oh,You're the guy who interrogated me last hour!" I said with a cheeky smile.

He facepalmed and let me follow him.

We stopped at an old door. He opened it, but I didn't followed him, I spaced out thinking about chicken nuggets, I mean who doesn't want that?!

"You will be joined by a new transfer student today." I heard Mr.K said.
"Come in."

With that I walked into the classroom, with a friendly smile. Even tho this is an assassination, I still wanted to make lots of friends.

I looked over to my side just to take a sight of a yellow octopus with a.. graduation uniform? idk.

"Oh you must be the famous Korosensei I've been hearing of." I said with a glint of curiosity in my eyes.

"Why, yes of course! You must be the famous only child of the Lucilfer's! Pleasure to meet you (Y/N)-san."

"Same to you as well, Koro.sen.sei." I then shaked his hand."Um.. Korosensei, can I..like hug you? It's like a greeting in America, and I've kind of, well got immuned to it." I said with an ACT of shyness.

"Of course! I've always wanted to hug my students!"

"Oh really? Great!" and with that I hugged him. Making two of his tentacles explode, and making the whole class' eyes widened.

"Oh~ silly me, I forgot about that." I said while not making any eye contacts." I never thought you would fall for my act tho, I'm just practicing to be an actress y'know." I said then faced to the whole class,"Anyways, I'm (Y/N) Lucilfer, the Lucilfer's only child."

I heared 'oh wows' 'no ways' and much more reactions.

am i really that famous?

"Man! She looks prettier and sexier in person!" an orange haired said making a well, a little bit flustered making me look down.

"Awe~ is the said famous (Y/N) blushing? How cute~"

that freaking voice! that stupid annoying tone, and that freaking aRgH!

I looked up and made contact to a certain red-head, which made my left eye twitch.

"Gross." I blurted out.

"Finally someone who doesn't fall in love with the gREAT KARMA!" the orange hair spoke.

I looked over to Korosensei who's reading an iNAPPROPRIATE BOOK.

WTF.

Korosensei then noticed I was staring at his bOOKS, he shoved it idk where. He cleared his throat."Now now, let's all take care of her, anyways (Y/N)-san, please sit next to..."

×××××