Last chapter.. The love of Ric and Sal

"Wake up, Sal!" the Slytherin was practically thrown off his bed, when Godric decided it was good idea to forcefully pull away the comforter in which he had been wrapped in. Fortunately for the ravenhead, several members of Salazar's own pillow army had fallen from the bed during his sleep, cushioning the fall.

That of course did not stop the LeFay Lord from glaring deadly at his...companion, best friend, ex-lover, hopefully future lover, husband, soulmate, better half – okay he should really stop that particular train of thought, because he knew where it went: To inappropriate thoughts way too early in the morning.

Still, that crude method of waking him up had worked and Salazar was ready to start the day. Until he caught sight of Godric.

The sight hit him like a freight train. Godric wore well fitting, leg hugging jeans, in a dark grey and shiny black oxfords with small heels, which pronounced the redhead already long legs even more.

To that his friend had donned a black leather jacket and white dress shirt. But that was not what took Salazar's breath away. Because between shirt and jacket Godric wore a V-neck sweater.

A Slytherin green V-neck sweater.

Maybe he was not that ready to start the day yet. Thank Merlin that Godric had taken his unresponsiveness as tiredness and had shoved him into the bathroom, throwing in some muggle clothing before leaving the room.

For a full minute the Slytherin Founder stood in the middle of the bath, still shocked.

Then he mechanically started to dress up for the day. He too wore grey jeans, though his were from a finer material than Godric's. While he appreciated that Godric had taken his easily irritated skin into account, his main concern was how it would feel like to hook his fingers into the waistband of Godric's jeans, tugging the rough fabric slowly downwards to. ARGH!

He was not that sexually frustrated that he would become a horny mess just because Godric wore green.

He was not that emotionally frustrated that he would become a love-struck fool just because the redhead wore his house's colour.

He was Salazar Slytherin.

He was cool, calm and collected.

He was in control.

The last time he had seen Godric wore green had been at their bonding. Of course that particular piece of clothing had come off as soon as they had entered their – No, stop, bad brain! Not going there. This train of thought is counter-productive!

He was not sexually frustrated. He was desperate.

He was not a love-sick fool. He was a pining mess.

He was Salazar Slytherin.

He was cool, calm and not so collected

He was out of in control.

He was ... completely screwed.

"Sal..." whined Godric from the hall way. This was not a good moment to hear that voice. No definitely not a good moment.

"Salazar~~~" groaned Godric, drawing out the "a" vowels. Sweet Morgana that voice would be the death of him that is if the V-neck did not kill him before that. Or the catlike green eyes. Or the messy red hair that was like silk to touch. Or the silvery scars drawn across tanned and toned limbs.

He was more than sexually frustrated.

He was beyond smitten with Godric.

He was Solomon Emrys-LeFay.

He came like an oncoming storm (Book 1 of the Stigma of the Wind series)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara