Chapter 9. [Past]

Holy shit guys !!!___________________________________

Holy shit guys !!!
___________________________________

NO ONE POV

Today is the day. Finally han sung is going to ask mina out. He even rented jungkook's cafe.

During past few days Han sung noticed Jeonguk's weird behaviour. He was close but very distant from him. He ignored han sung most of the time. Han sung was very confused about Jeonguk's abnormal behaviour. He even stutters when talking with han sung. Most of the time he didn't look at han sung in the eye. All of these things confused han sung. And also the older might had an idea about what's wrong with the younger.

But ofcourse he had bigger things to worry about.

"Jeonguk what if she says no? What if she slaps me like before?" Han sung asked from the younger, who was trying to hide the blush. He was blushing ever since he saw han sung in the green suit.

"Little bunny what's wrong with you? Why are you red?" The other asked

"I'm fine, it's hot here." Jeonguk said fanning himself.

"Then answer my question. What if she slaps me again?"

"Then she's will have to live without a hand. I won't let her hurt you again. Don't worry." Jeonguk said and smiled even though he was hurting from the inside.

He was in love with hansung and now he's gonna ask someone to be his boyfriend. That too right infront of Jeonguk's eyes.

"Okay, she'll be here any minute."

"Do I really have to stay here hyung?"

"Ofcourse. I want you here. You are my strength."

"O-okay." Jungkook said and went to make coffee for the couple.