Chapter 8. [Past]

Remember this?_________________________________________

Remember this?
_________________________________________

PHS POV (park han sung)

I watched how Jeonguk flirt with the girl that we stalked before. Man, this boy is turning me into a creep.

Jeonguk looked at me and said something to the girl. She looked shocked. What is he saying? In times like this I wish I was a vampire so I can hear everything they talk. I really didn't like the way she smiled to something that Jeonguk said. Actually I don't like this thing at all. Don't ask me why, I just don't.

I quickly looked another direction when both the girl and Jeonguk turned towards me. What the hell are they talking about? Did Jeonguk actually fall for that girl? Aiii no way she's not that pretty. And Jeonguk is gay. Why am I even bothered? Tsk this boy is messing with my head lately.

Oh the girl stood up. I think she's going go- woah woah woah what the hell? Why is she looking at me? What the fuck? Calm down calm down. She's coming, she's coming. Oh my god oh my god sorry sorry sorry oh my God.( I know that you know this)

"Hey, can I sit here?" She asked. I'll just pretend like I'm deaf. Yeah that's gonna work. I'm a genius.

"I'm gonna sit here anyway." Then why the fuck did you ask?

She sat next to me. I can feel her gaze all over me. Ahh i wanna be a nerd again. She was rambling about how she won the miss korea last year but I completely ignored her presence and drank my coffee. I'm deaf.

But I felt my body freezes when I felt a hand on my thigh. Shit!!

"Stop playing hard to get handsome. I know that you like me. Your little friend told me everything." She whispered seductively. I knew that I should not trust that little punk.

"So what do you say daddy?"

Sorry but I'm into master. Yes, Jeonguk already told me about kinks. And I have many but daddy is definitely not one of them. It's such a turn off.

"Look, I don't know what he said but I don't like you." I said a little bit harshly.

"He's right. He told me that you won't admit that you like me."

Gosh I'm gonna kill that boy.

Her hands were now near my crotch. She was massaging my thigh, but I didn't feel aroused, I was disgusted. I felt something wet on my neck and that's when I snapped. She crossed her line.