|25|

Carter Nam'ere

I was laying across my bed on FaceTime waiting for my sister to come and get me.

"Nigga get outta here I been told you that" I said talking to my best friend Haze

"Big kapp" he said causing me to laugh

"Anyway where Jay I don't hear his loud ass in the back" I said

"He wit his girl what you on today?" He asked

"Chilling with my big sister and Tory" I said picking at my nails

"Y'all coo now or what?" He asked

Me and Tory where best friends but some lame shit went down we got into it and now I don't know where we stand Forreal.

"We coo I guess but I'm not forcing it.. it is what it is" I said and he went to talk when my mom came in the room.

"Em and Tory are here" she said

"Okaii and haze ima call you back love you" I said

"Love you too" he said then hung up

I gave my mom a hug then walked out to the car. "Hey sister, hey Tory" I said as I got in the backseat.

"Hey" Tory said "Hey sis" Em said and I smiled. "Where my babies at?" I asked sending a streak on snap.

"With my moms for a week" she said and I nodded.

——————-

                       Tory  Marie

I leaned my head against the window and recoded my self on snap. I was feeling the lighting today.

"Marie where was esha at when I picked you up?" My God mom asked

"I don't know I think she went to pay her car note" I said

"Ma look" I said turning the camera on empress and she smiled and slung her hair.

"Your so pretty" I told her

"That's all you baby" she said looking in the rear view mirror.

"Who got you cheesing back there Lil girl" she asked carter and we all laughed.

————————

                       Sasha Monroe

When I made sure they were gone I went to the back and let him in.

"Hey baby" he said kissing my cheek.

"Hey" I said nervously

"Stick to the plan or y'all all gone die, you may have got away the first time but there won't be a next" he said in my ear as a tear fell.

——————-

                             Eli

I got another 2 years and I'm out this bitch. I miss my family dawg.

I usually stay in my cell unless I have to go out and settle some shit, but my homies can handle they own.

Every since I been in here I been hustling non stop so my kids and empress can have everything they need with out empress spending her money. No matter where I'm at I'm going to always make sure my kids straight.

———————

                          Esha

I waited for him to walk out the house and get in the car before I pull off. When he got in he looked over at me.

"You know where to go" he said and I nodded pulling off

"What's next" I asked

"Patients we can't be moving to fast or funny everything need to stay normal for right now" he said and I agreed.

"Take me to this address" he said handing me a sheet of paper.

Once we got there he got out the car and came to my side.

He yanked me out the car by my hair causing me to scream out in pain.

"YOU THINK IM STUPID " he yelled kicking me in the stomach

"NO NO NO" I yelled out trying to block his kicks.

He picked me up by my hair and looked at me.

"What you gonna do to prove it?" He asked and I looked at him

"I-I don't h-have anything that I can give you to prove that I'm on your side" I said trying to mask the pain.

"I think I got something in mind go in the house" he said pushing me toward the door.

Why did I agree to this? Easy revenge and I'm going to get it no matter what it takes.

————————-

                        Empress

After I dropped carter off I went to drop Tory off but the doors where locked and no one was home.

"Call your mom" I told her while I tried to see if she was active on anything but she wasn't.

"She not answering " Tory said and I rolled my eyes

"Her priorities are messed up I told her what time I was gonna have you home but you can come back to the house with me. I said pulling out the drive way and going home.

When we got to the house I called and checked on my babies then I tried to call esha again. This time she picked up.

"Esha what you doing" I asked her

"Umm nothing " she said as I heard shuffling in the background.

" I'm on the way home you can bring her now" she said and I looked at the phone.

"Don't feel like it she can stay here I'll bring her tomorrow" I said then hung up.

She being a fucking weirdo. I thought as I gathered a towel and some clothes so Tory could get a shower.

Once we got our showers we ate and watched tv for a little bit.

"You wanna sleep on the couch or in the room with me ?" I asked her

"With you I be bored by myself " she said and I laughed

"How when you supposed to be sleep" I asked

"It's a process going to sleep hunny" she said getting comfortable on her side.

"God mom I have a question " she said and I nodded for her to continue.

"What would you do if you where talking to someone but then y'all broke it off and someone you was really close with went after him but keeps saying they just friends when you know deep down they feeling each other " she asked and I looked at her.

" first you should talk to this friend of yours and ask what's up" and only you will know where to go from there" I said and she nodded.

"How where you and mom in highschool" she asked

"Different. I was going through soooo much at the time I couldn't have fun or actually enjoy high school I hated it honestly" I said

"Me and your mom where close though. I was the quiet one she was the loud one, I was shy she was outgoing, if I was scared she was brave. But things changed when I left." I said

"Dang" she said

"Make sure you and carter stay close though, don't let nothing separate y'all and ima talk to her bout this boy" I said looking over at Tory and she sighed

"Go to sleep talk to you in the morning " I said

"Kay love you ma" she said to me turning over. "Love you to baby" I said going to sleep.

#Notedited