Mew smiled proudly..They cuddled back to bed...not that long,Gulf fell asleep again...

----------------

Gulf stirred in his sleep,mumbling something...then suddenly....

'NOOO!!!!'

He woke up panting and sweating..

'Baby??! What's wrong? What happened?' Mew heard him and hurriedly went out of their bathroom. He got worried seeing his wife's messy look.. He gently wipes Gulf's forehead and rub his back to help him calm down...

'I'll get you some water..

'Don't leave..' Gulf stopped him with cracked voice holding his arm.

'I'll be quick..I promise..' Gulf hesitantly removed his hold..

True to his word,Mew came back quickly and give the water to Gulf...

'Better? *nods*....can you tell me what happened?' asked Mew. Gulf breathe deeply..

'I had a bad dream..I..I lost our babies... *sobs*'

Gulf starts crying remembering his dream..

'Shhh..it's okay...it's just a dream baby.. It will not gonna happen...'

'But it felt so real...what..what if-

'I'm not gonna let anything bad happen to any of you..okay?...stop worrying baby..' Mew finally able to calm him down..

' are you hungry?it's almost lunch time...' Gulf sniffed and rub his nose with the back of his palm..He nods cutely..

'What do you want to eat?' asked Mew..

🤔🤔 'hmm...strawberry cake 😊'

'Strawberry? Our babies are like me huh...*giggles*...okay..I will give you strawberry cake but,you need to eat proper meal first...deal?'

'Hm..salmon!..I want salmon Thi rak...' Gulf said cutely...

Chuckling,Mew ruffle Gulf's hair...

'Anything for my wifey'.

'yey!'

---------------------------------------------------------
8 months and 2 weeks of pregnancy
---------------------------------------------------------

Gulf was left at home alone. Mew has an urgent matter at the office that needed his presence..Gulf let their maid go home since Win and Prem will come to accompany him..

*ringgg ringgg*

Gulf slowly got up from the sofa to open the door thinking it was his friends..

'What took-

He stopped seeing who it was...but before he can speak again...he was pushed harshly that he fell down..

'Ahh!!' Wincing in pain trying to stand up..he glared at the person in front of him...

*thud*

'Aahhhgh ffuck!!!'

he was pushed again...Gulf is having a hard time getting up..his eyes almost fall out seeing the blood flowing on his thighs.. He is just wearing a boxer with a very loose shirt..

'Fuck!...what the hell did you do you frog face!!!!?!'

Yes,the unwanted visitor is none other than the bitch... She was about to hurt Gulf with a vase when the door opened..