17.5

************
In the morning
***************

************In the morning***************

Gulf woke up first...his body is sore from last night's activity. He look beside him and there he saw his husband's sleeping face.. He sat up gently and hug his knees while looking at Mew fondly. He stretch out his arm and trace his finger to Mew's face.

'His nose is so tall,his lips are so yummy 🤭 ....and all of these are mine.'

Gulf thought...he was about to pull away his hand when suddenly..

'hmmm...having fun admiring your handsome hubby?' he teased Gulf who is blushing now.

'Why? Can't I?...it's all mine after all 😼' Gulf countered.

Mew pulled Gulf down and hovered on top of him...Gulf hit his chest.

' you beast!can you be more careful? I'm sore all over and you tre~~' 😘 Mew cut him with a kiss.He reciprocate it with the same intensity...

Mew pulled away, smiling at his wife's flushed face..

☀: Good morning wifey 😁

🌻: *scoffs* sighs...good morning too hubby 😏

☀: want to take a shower first?

🌻: no...you can go first...our breakfast will be serve when you're done

☀: okay..rest here ..we'll have breakfast after

He kissed Gulf's forehead before going inside the bathroom. While Mew is in the shower, Gulf went out of the room. He found their beach house caretaker almost done preparing their breakfast.. He greeted the old lady respectfully,and told her that she didn't need to come back later to prepare lunch. The breakfast is ready and he decided to wait for his hubby. He chose to wait near the pool..

After 10 minutes, Mew came out of the bedroom,wearing comfy clothes

After 10 minutes, Mew came out of the bedroom,wearing comfy clothes. He found his baby sitting by the pool with his feet dipped in the water. This part of the house has the perfect view of the ocean. He won't mind living here with his wifey. He walk towards the pool and sit facing Gulf's side ,with his legs caging his wife's waist from the side.