13.5

Continuation....

"MA....!!!!"

'I can't believe it! They could've told me that first,but they chose to made me miserable first.'

☀: how could you do that to me Mama? To your own son?

Sing: 🤦🏻 why....why do I have such overdramatic son..and wife

He said the latter almost inaudible,but Krist still heard him

Kr: seriously? Coming from you? Among the three of us,you're the most overdramatic.

☀: I'm outta here...

Kr: oy young man! just a reminder,don't call him now..he is resting...and give them some alone with Gulf...just take a rest. It's been hard for you too...okay? 🙂

Mew understand what his Mama is trying to say. He went to his room and freshen up first before informing his friends about the good news. They are very happy that finally,their friend is out of danger. Now, they can all sleep peacefully.

***************
Time skipped
************

Six months have passed. Gulf is fully recovered now and only needs to do regular check ups. He's supposed to go back to Bangkok with his parents but, he decided to stay to study. He changed his course to business administration. Even if he is not yet discharged from the hospital,he already applied for it. Because he's smart,he passed to skip a level. He will be able to finish his studies in three years. But what about Mew?

All Mew can do was to support his decision. He sulked when Gulf told him about this,but who is he to stop him? Yes they love each other but,upto now..Gulf still didn't take him back,for he planned to do that when he return to Thailand. He wanted to do it right in front of the person,not on screen.

More years have passed. Throughout those years,they only see each other through video calls. They were both busy, especially Mew because of internship. Both of them also started to work at their parents company.

Mew, who recently finished his studies a month ago is already working as the CEO for a year now. Gulf is also the CEO now but will graduate this month. Mew believes that after Gulf's graduation,his baby will return back to Thailand. If that happens, he will do anything to make Gulf his boyfriend again. He is at ease that no one is getting near to his baby. He had Bright & Win to look after Gulf for him.

 He had Bright & Win to look after Gulf for him