Chapter 14:Holidays

Previously on the trio

Hope hung up the phone as they waited for Freya to astral project. Soon they see Freya and asked about the mark. Freya explained to them that it is very rare but normally werewolves will mark their mate to show that they are theirs. That's why they have the mark which means they are sort of soulmates. Which also explains why Hope's wolf have been acting up.

"WHAT!! SOULMATES?!" Alaric shouted as he shot up from his seat.

---------------------------------------------------------

"Soulmates?!? Wait what-" Alaric says before getting cut off by Freya.

"Ric , calm down , there's nothing you can actually do about this , it's permanent and also Hope , Josie if you wanna complete the bond , Hope you must bite Josie on her neck." Freya says.

"Okay , thanks Aunt Freya , we know what to do but before that we will discuss with each other." Hope said. Soon Freya ended the astral projection as she slowly disappear.

Josie looked at Hope and nodded while she says " Hey guys! Since Christmas is coming , and it's the holidays... Can we invite Keiji and Akashi here? "

They all nodded and agreed so Josie proceeded to text Keiji.

Text POV

Josie: hii keiji you there?

Keiji: hey yeah i'm here what's up?

Josie: Hope and i were hoping if you were able to come to the boarding school since it's the holidays now plus we need some help with stuff.

Keiji: hmm sure i'll try and see what i can do to come over.

Josie: i mean you don't really need to come but we were wondering if you wanted to come over so you can get closer with the others!

Keiji: Ok! i'll see what i can do.

Josie: sorry for the troublee and thanks, we hope to see you soon.
End

Keiji's POV
hmm my escape plan what should i do, tsk this is such a pain in the ass. should i ask nii-chan for help? nono he'll start nagging...how about the helicopter...noo it's too loudd. WHAT THE HECKK. whatever i'll just deal with it when i'm sneaking out later tonight i still have to finish this stupid assignment about reading a book about soulmates why the fuck do i need to learn about this argh."
End of POV

Once the clock striked midnight keiji quickly sneaked past the butlers and maids through the hallways towards the secret door at the back of the mansion.
Using all the assassination techniques she had learned about sneaking around she put all of it to good use.

Keiji's POV(again)
a little more just a little more until i escape from this place. this stupid secret door where is this damn ledge anyways. suddenly wall behind the small side table and chair flipped open to reveal a passage leading to the exit of the mansion. she turned around to find Akashi standing there staring at her.

"uhh hii aniki whatcha doing? ehe..."

"quickly go before i change my mind and not let you go," akashi sighed.

"i'll try and cover you while you're gone, u better not cause any trouble or i'll give you an earful when your back."
End of POV

"nii-chan..." Keiji ran towards her brother and give him a hug, he gave her a light peck on her forehead before telling her to get lost.

"pfft mean" she stuck out her tongue before running through towards the passage. she stopped halfway and turned around, "I LOVE YOU!!"

Akashi smiled as he watched Keiji run to the exit. They both loved each other even though they don't really show it and both will do anything in their power to protect each other.

i hoped you liked this chapter <33
written by: co-writer/editor

From writer:
I hope you guys enjoy the story! Please vote for our story if you think it's nice! Thank you for reading and supporting too! :)