Chapter 30:The Cure

Previously on the Trio

Josie quickly burst into tears and continuously said that she was sorry and told Hope she forgives her and just wants her to wake up.

Hope then slowly stir awake and opened her eyes, she turned to Josie and said “ Who are you?”

-------------------------------------------------------

"Hope..." Josie said in a whispering tone.

"Dr Saltzman... Who is she?" Hope asked.

"She's your-" Alaric said before getting cut off by Josie.

"I'm your friend! Yea I'm your friend..." Josie said but with tears welled up in her eyes.

"Josie..." Alaric said.

"I'm fine... I gotta go now..."Josie said before rushing off.

Josie ran off to the old mill and cried. She couldn't believe that Hope forgotten about her. She felt her heart shatter into a million pieces.

She sat on one corner and thought about all the happy memories they had together and her tears flowed unconditionally down her cheeks.

Josie decided she couldn't just sit here and cry when her soulmate has forgotten about her, she needs to find a way to bring her memories back.

Josie picked herself up and went back to school library. She took every book that was related to memory loss. She started to flip through every book one by one.

In the end, she ended up falling asleep on the floor at the library.

She was laying on the floor when she felt someone put a blanket on her.

Josie jumped up in shock when she saw her, Hope.

"Woah... Sorry didn't mean to scare you!" Hope apologized.

"No it's okay... Shouldn't you be sleeping or resting?" Josie asked.

"I couldn't sleep I kept having this feeling it's like my heart is breaking..." Hope said.

Right! of course we're bonded! You can feel my feelings! shit! Josie thought to herself.

"Hey... Did you hear me?" Hope asked.

"You zoned out... Are you okay?"Hope asked again.

"Yea... Yea... I'm fine! Sorry, I'm just tired..."Josie said.

Josie looked at Hope's worried face and it reminded her about all their times together and she felt guilty for shouting at her in the morning.

"Sorry, I got to go!"Josie said before running off as tears started to flow down her cheeks she ignored Hope who was calling her at the back.

Josie ran back to her shared room with lizzie. As soon as she closed the door, her legs gave way and she slid down with her back against the wall and she started crying.

Lizzie who was sleeping was woken by Josie's crying. At that moment, when she saw Josie crying she knew something bad had happened.