Hugs and Hoodies (Song Mingi)

Term used:

Y/N- Your name

Enjoy Reading!

Mingi x Female reader

~FLUFF~(。◕‿◕。)

Your P.O.V:

I heard the front door open and footsteps coming in. "I'm home!", Mingi said and I replied, "Welcome back!", as I turned to the next page of the book I was reading. Then I heard footsteps approaching me. I was about to turn but he hugged me from behind. "Y/N", he mumbles into my shoulder, "Yes?", I smile. "What are you doing?", he mumbles again. "I'm reading a book, why don't you go take a shower? We can have dinner after that", I say when I sense his tiredness.

"Hmm, let me hug you a little longer", he says. "Hmm, okay", I say and resume reading. After a while he finally gets up and goes to take a shower. I smile and flip to the next page. I had been reading the previous page for the third time. But, I don't mind when he distracts me, he's a loving boyfriend after all.

Being in a relationship with him was one of the best things that happened to me. We have our sweet and fun moments and also savory and spicy ones. Shut up Y/N, he's not a snack. 

I smile to myself and shake my head. I really need to stop thinking and finish this book.

*************************************************

After a while, he comes out of the shower and says, "Hey Y/N", I turn to him and see him still wrapped up in his bathrobe, "Yeah?""What should I wear? Because looks like you've stolen my hoodie, the others are not washed yet", he asks. "hehe-", I just give him a cheeky smile. "But I love wearing your clothes~", I say and put my book down.

"And why is that?", he asks and comes to lay on the couch I'm sitting on and places his head on my lap.

"Because, they smell like you and they're warm, it makes me feel like I am hugging you all the time", I run my fingers through his soft hair. "I can hug you all the time", he looks at me with his bright eyes. I grin and squish his cheeks, "You're so cute but that won't work Mingi."

"I have an idea", he says suddenly. "Hmm", he gets up, "Can I wear your hoodie?", I giggle, "They won't fit you", I look at his hoodie that I'm wearing, it looks like  a dress on me and the sleeves are way bigger than my arms."Ah- don't worry it will", he says and runs to my room. I hear some shuffling and when he comes out wearing my hoodie, I can barely hold my laughter.

"OMG Mingi, you look hilarious", I laugh and fall off the couch but still continue laughing while clutching my stomach. My hoodie is so small for him that it looks like a crop top on him, his chiseled stomach completely exposed and the sleeves are too short. When I see him pouting like a child, I finally stop laughing and say, "I never had such a laugh in a while, even my jaw hurts."

"Come here, let's just exchange our hoodies", I giggle and pull him to the closet.

*************************************************

After changing and having dinner, both of us are lying on the couch. "Y/N", Mingi says and I hum in response, "Your hoodies don't fit me, then I can't smell your scent or feel your warmth", he pouts and looks at me with those shiny eyes.

"Come here you goof", I open my arms and he hugs me happily. "Y/N, you smell so nice~, can I hug you till tomorrow?", I laugh, "You give the best hugs", I say and snuggle my face into the crook of his neck.

I feel safe.

"You know Y/N, I like a lot of things about you, so many that it's hard to count", I tilt my head to look at him and he leans down to place a gentle kiss on my forehead. "Thank you Mingi, I'm happy and grateful that I have you."

We stay up till late at night, talking, laughing, smiling and cuddling. Even though it was just like any other day, but today was special.

*************************************************

enjoyed writing this so I hope you like it.

Have a nice day!(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧