The Queen's Pet Part 2

Start from the beginning

Sighing with mounting dread, Kai wiped the sweat from his face.

To win this fight, Kai would have to attack first.

Kai buried his feet in the ground, willing the earthy sensation of gritting sand between his toes to ground him. His hands fisted and unfisted and his heart pumped boiling blood to every corner of his body.

"You're much prettier than I expected." Cecil grinned at him, exposing his pearly whites.

Kai blinked. "Thank you." It was not the worst compliment.

"You're so pretty that I'd like to have a taste." His tongue darted out and licked his lips. A predatory glow entered his eyes.

Ah, there it was.

Kai shrugged. "You can try."

Kai lunged, cutting a direct path to Cecil.

Their fight incensed the crowd, releasing something in the crowd that Kai's previous fights hadn't managed to do. Insults and bets were tossed around. Speculation filled the amphitheater with deafening, disorienting noise.

He barely avoided the thumbs seeking his eyes.

Barely avoiding the gouging out of his eyes, he growled, "That's not fair!" He punched Cecil in the abdomen in vengeance, sending spit flying out of his mouth.

Laughing maniacally, he staggered backward, clutching his gut. "What, you thought this would be fair?" And he whispered low enough for only Kai to hear, "I'm here to teach you a lesson on behalf of the throne."

Kai said, "And I thought you were here because you liked me."

Cecil flashed him another toothy grin. "That too."

Cecil came for him again, hitting where it was not right to hit. Kai was forced to go on the defensive to protect his private parts from serious injury.

Somehow, he gained a hold on the man and attempted to finish things, but when he called upon his strength, he discovered that most of it had already dissipated. The aphrodisiac had done him in.

He took a powerful elbow hit to the side of his face and he went flying. He fell face-first into the sand. A terrible ringing sounded in his head, and his skull threatened to cave in under the piercing pain.

Against the pain, he attempted to rise. When he raised his face from the sand and looked around, he saw that the room was spinning, and he felt blood trickle down his ear.

Get up! Get up now!

Shaking his head, he quickly scrambled to his feet. When he stumbled and fell again, the crowd of courtiers laughed and mocked him for it. He'd like to see them take his place and then do half of what he'd done.

Unfortunately, by the time he finished staggering and righted himself, Cecil had already launched his second attack. Kai felt his hot breath that smelled of wine against his neck.

He panicked.

Before he'd completely realized it, he was pinned to the ground on his stomach with Cecil behind him. He felt a rigid cock against his bottom.

Cecil was attempting to mount him.

Kai grabbed a handful of sand and threw it behind his back, aiming for Cecil's face.

"Fuck!"

His opponent's weight disappeared from on top of him.

Furious, Kai turned around on the ground, saw Cecil standing and rubbing furiously at his eyes in front of him, raised his foot and gave the cheating bastard a good kick. Cecil fell and rolled backwards from the force of the kick until he hit the marble wall.

"How does it feel to eat your own medicine?"

Kai rose, kicking up sand into the air and bounded toward Cecil. Growling inhumanly, Kai seized him by the throat and proceeded to punch the life out of him. Blood and spit flew this way and that.

The bloodthirsty crowd cheered.

"Finish him!"

"Fuck him! Fuck him now! He's down! Why won't you ride him?!"

Kai paid them no heed. While he was feeling a murderous bloodthirst for the humiliation and beating he'd had to endure, he had no intention of killing another human being, not now, not ever. He didn't intend to give the courtiers the pleasure of witnessing him do it either.

He stopped his tirade the moment Cecil's eyes drifted closed and he passed out.

He let go and took a few steps back until he was at the center of the ring.

As he wiped the blood trickling down his ear and eyed the displeased onlookers, he was consumed by the ridiculous urge to spread his arms and scream, "Are you entertained?!" But he supposed the joke would be wasted on these ocean-dwellers.

Again, he heard the sound of clapping.

His blood ran hot as he turned around to see Marius standing by the edge of the ring.

"Impressive," Marius acknowledged. There was something he hadn't seen before glowing in his eyes.

Kai didn't care whether he impressed the tyrannical king or not.

"It seems I have underestimated you."

Kai squared his shoulders and raised his chin. "It would appear so."

"Then how about a worthy opponent."

Kai braced himself for the queen's or whoever else's next pet, but the butler didn't invite the queen or anyone else to place a bet this time.

Equally confused and alarmed, Kai looked around the amphitheater for any sign of the person he'd be fighting next.

He didn't like this.

Though he instinctively knew he'd regret asking, he did anyway, "And who is this worthy opponent?"

Marius smirked. "Me." 

*~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

You guys idk how you're going to handle the next chapter. Like seriously. My heart was beating so hard while writing it. Good luck.