"Let me go," I say in a low voice. I felt somebody untie me and look up to see Riccardo. He has such a sad expression on his face. I look back down so he wouldn't see me crying. My right hand was loose and I wiped my tears away. He untied my left hand and I went to the suitcase. I opened it and go to get a pair of clothes. I walked off looking for a bathroom to take a shower. I found one and locked the door. I look and in the mirror to see my face as red as a cherry. I get a headache as I think of how trapped I was in Los Angles. I don't want to feel trapped here. I start crying. Fuck. I can't let Kilo get to me. I turn on the water and walk into the huge shower to check the water temperature. I slowly take my clothes off. I be really carefully trying not to touch my face because it still hurts, at least I'm not bleeding.

Anytime my stepfather would hit me I always bled. Always. Every time.

I look in the mirror and think to myself what have I gotten myself into?

KILO POV

Fuck I shouldn't have slapped her. She needs discipline. This was the plan but she fucking getting to me. Riccardo has been yelling at me but I haven't acknowledged a thing he has said. I can't stop thinking about the look on her face and then the way she laughed. How fucking crazy is that for her to laugh. I wanted to do it again but Riccardo stopped me. She's lucky he did. My dumbass would have done it again.

"Shes taking a shower" I hear him say and I turn around. "You fucking untied her?" I yelled pissed.

"What your doing is wrong" he hissed.

"I don't give a fuck she will fucking pay," I yelled even louder.

"Pay for what?" he asked a dumbass question when he Knew exactly what I meant.

"For her father's sins," I laughed. "You know what he did don't ever ask me some dumb shit."

"Its wrong" he said still talking not listening to anything I was saying.

"Don't come between me and my wife again," I said with the most serious tone.

"I won't," he says all smart. I walk up to him. "She will."

I laugh she won't know. He laughs with me. "I'm not talking about Kehlani"

"So who the hell are you talking about?" I yell looking at him confused. Who the fuck would dare come between me.

"Bella" he says and I give him the craziest look. "Check your fucking facts shes dead" I can't believe he has the nerves to come here and say that shit to me. He pulls out his phone and puts it in my face. "No she's not" I look at the picture and she not. She's talking to Kehlani. By the looks of Kehlani'ss outfit it this was just the other day. My jaw tightens as I realize this bitch is alive. "How?" I asked Riccardo. She was burned alive in the fire that night. How the hell is she a fucking alive?

"That's why I'm here" he looks at me strangely. "Was she even in the fire that night?" he asks.

"I don't know your brothers were watching her, he must have let her out," I reply. Fuck. I don't know what this bitch is capable of. "We need to leave now" I yell and tell everyone to pack their shit. I ask where Kehlani is and run to the bathroom.

I tried to open the door but it was locked. I take out my keys and open the door. She standing their in a towel looking at me frozen.

LANI POV

"What the fuck Kilo?" I yell as he just bust in on me while I'm getting dressed. Luckily I had just put on my bra and my jeans were on. He looked concerned and walked up to me. He pulled out his phone and roughly put it in my face. "Do you know this woman?" he asked really really wanting to know. I smiled as I remembered her and her sad story she was such a lovely person.

"Yea I do,"

"Why the fuck are you smiling?" he asked changing his mood.

"because shes a nice person unlike you" I said and rolled my eyes.

"Tell me what happened"

So I did.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

Two days ago.........

I was walking around the museum trying to find a piece of art. My mother's favorite piece of art. The museum is so fucking big I can't find shit. I look over and a woman approaches me.

She smiles at me. "You need help," she says in a deep Italian accent. I had this urge to laugh but I kept it in. "Yes, do you know where this is?" I asked showing her the picture she nodded her head and we started walking off .

"Do you live here?" I asked because she had such a deep accent. But seemed to know the museum. I wondered if she lived here or was just visiting.

"Yes but I am from Italy," she said sounding real funny on the Italy part.

I smiled . "Why live in Paris then? Italy is so amazing" I ask. It is the most beautiful place.

"I ran away from an abusive man" I look at her as she says that and almost cries. "I feel you" I says relating to her situation. She laughs. "This man was nothing like the people we see today" she pauses and starts to cry. I grab her and hug her trying to calm her down. She hugs me back anf finishes what she was saying. "He tried to kill me" I let go of her and look at her. She was crying so hard. I felt so bad. I hug her again and tell her shes safe now. She thanks me and we proceed.

"He was a mafia man" I look at her in shock. "What were you doing with the mafia?" I ask. I swear if Kilo is involved in the mafia I'm leaving him. I never want to be put in that situation. I know when it comes to that it's life or death. Luckily she got away.

"I don't know, you fall in love and it makes you stupid," she says while laughing. I smile, Im really happy she got away.

"What's your name?" I asked.

"Bell and you?"

"Lani"

"Well, Lani your statue is right here," She points to it and I smile thanking god I found it.

"Thank you," I said as she left.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Shes a fucking liar" Kilo yells after I explained to him what happened.

I roll my eyes. "How the hell would know?" I yell back at him while brushing my hair.

"Because shes my ex-girlfriend"

A/N

I know this situation of Kilo putting his hands on Lani was a sign of violence and if this happens and keeps happening to you get help. Please. I care about my readers deeply and domestic violence is never ok. I love you all inbox me if you ever want to talk <3

Domestic Violence hotline

For any victims and survivors who need support, there here for you, 24/7. Call 1-800-799-7233 or 1-800-787-3224 for TTY, or if you're unable to speak safely, you can log onto thehotline.org or text LOVEIS to 22522.

I need a gangsta<3