Chapter 6

Well I guess we both kinda got somewhere tonight, well we spoke. That's a good sign right? Oh gee Piper you just practically met this guy like last night and you just randomly assume this guy likes you back, wait did I even like him, no. I only liked him as a friend... right?

I asked myself while staring at the room of Beau's bedroom.

"Good morning," Beau said looking over at me from his bed, as I quickly looked over at him in surprise because he startled me a little.

"How long have you been awake for?" I asked.

"About a minute," he said laughing as I did back.

His eyes were kind of opening and shutting, as he was still trying to wake up a bit more. "Not much of a morning person?" I asked with a chuckle.

"Not really," he said chuckling as well. His husky chuckling making my stomach tingle a little bit. After a few minutes of silence, Beau finally said something.

"Did you want to have breakfast or a shower or something?"

"Yeah I might have a shower, if that's okay, because I'm not overly hungry yet."

"Okay no worries, well I'm going to go get breakfast cause I'm fucking starving. But the shower is straight down the hallway." He said getting out of the bed.

"Okay thank you" I said as I turned around and grabbed my clothes and headed for the shower.

-------------

The water was now steaming hot, making the mirror fog up. The warmth trickling down my body in droplets, relaxing my mussels. My hair covered with a thick layer of conditioner.

This has probably been the longest shower that I have had in years. At the orphanage they gave to a time limit of 5 minutes to get wash yourself and get dressed and once you hit puberty it the time limit goes up by 2 mins, but that still wasn't long enough. So it was good to just relax and have my own time without someone shouting at me to hurry up.

I stood there for another 20 until I realised that my hand had gone soggy, so I decided to jump out.

I put on my clothes, tied my hair back into a messy bun and put make up on, because I wasn't really going anywhere today, I decided to go with a simple look.

I walked down the stairs to se beau in the kitchen cooking some pancakes, but no one else seemed to be around.

"Lindsey and Gina went to work and Luke and Jai went to the gym with two of my other friends, James and Daniel, so it looks like your stuck here with me for the day until linds gets back," He said.

"That's fine, but what are we gonna do?"

"Well I was thinking that, because we just met we could go grab some lunch or something for a get to know each other type thing does that sound good to you?" He asked with a smile on his face as he flipped he pancake. "Oh yeah and do you want some? I made enough mixture for the both of us, oh wait do you even like pancakes?"

"Hahaha, yes I do, but I've only had them once and that was a once off with the orphanage a few years back. And thank you by the way,"

"Not a problem at all, but to be honest I think that you will like my pancakes the best, mum says it is the best she's ever had, and that's a real compliment to me,"

"Well from what I can see, they look really good." I said not knowing if he was being sarcastic or not.

"Why thank you, Piper." He said is a shitty British accent, which made me giggle a little "just switch the TV on and I will bring you it in like 2 minutes."

-----------

It was around 12:30 and we where just about to go out for lunch. After a nice chat with Beau this morning I feel a bit more comfortable going out to lunch with him, just the two of us.

As we walked into the cafe a waitress came around the corner and greeted us to a booth that was free and gave us some menus.

"So what are your hobbies, do you like sports or do you play any?" I asked.

"Well no, actually it's kind of hard to explain.. I'm a YouTuber, you know youtube?"

"Yeah I used to watch American Horror Story on the laptops in the library at the orphanage on YouTube," I explained

"Oh okay, well it's Jai, Luke, and our friends James and Daniel and myself, we are in a group called the Janoskians,"

"Oh yeah I've heard of you boys! One of my friends Kate in the orphanage loves you guys, she used to talk about you boys all the time!" I exclaimed

"Oh that's great! Well yeah so that's pretty much my hobbies and of corse footy but that about it, how about you?"

"Well I draw I guess, they aren't good but I do draw." I chuckled.

"Oh, well that must of been a good way to kill time in the orphanage though, right?"

"Yeah I guess..." I trailed off as the waitress came over to the table.

"What would you like to order?" She asked.

"Ah, yeah, I'll just have a spaghetti bolognase" Beau said.

"And I will just have a Caesar salad, thank you."

"Okay no worries, your orders should be out shortly." She replied and then walked away behind the counter.

About 10 minutes went by until our food came out, the shop wasn't overly busy so I guess that was a bonus. Beau wasn't really saying that much he was just sitting there patiently listening to my story's about the orphanage and how I grew up and about my parents and so forth.

Then all of a sudden these two girls came up to us and slightly giggled as they asked Beau for a picture and for a follow on their Instagrams.

"There you go ladies! and what were your Instagram names again?" he asked ever so politely.

"Oh um mine is @woahbeauu," the girl, with the long red hair said.

"And mine is @stickyluke." The girl who was semi-bright red in her cheeks and had an ombre hair style of blonde.

"Okay well I will follow you as soon as we get home." Beau replied.

"Okay no worries, love you!" the girl with the red hair said and then shot me a really pissed off look. I, not knowing why she did it just went on and ate my meal.

After the girls left there was a few minute gap of silence until I finally decided to speak up.

"So what do you want to do after this?"

"I was just thinking that we go back to mine and maybe pick out a movie or something? I forgot to tell you that Luke texted me before and said that they are all going to James's house after the gym and won't be home til 10 and Gina and Lindsey where going out for dinner tonight so yeah... Does that sound okay?"

"Sure! just as long as there is popcorn." I said as we both laughed and then chatted for a bit more until we decided leave.