23

Andre Link Suarez
November 27 at 17:15

Andre
Growing up, Cosima told me how hard it was for her to get along with her peers.

She's an outcast and was always insulted. Just because she didn't become what this society wants her to be.

She's male at birth but since then, she already knows that, that's not who she really is. That's not how she feels.

So, when I adopted her, I supported her with what she wanted.

Axel
Which is becoming a girl.

Tama po ba?

Andre
Yes

I just want her to be happy and if someone were to accept her wholeheartedly and can make her happy, as well, then I couldn't ask for more.

Andre
I know you heard this a thousand times already, but you're a good parent, Tito.

Kayo po pareho ng partner mo.

Andre
Thank you, Axel.

Andre
Wala po 'yon.

Do you mind telling me more stories about Cosima?

Andre
I don't mind.

There was this one time when she went home with bruises. I asked her who did those at ayaw niya pa umamin.

Until she told me truth, that it was her partner who did that. Just because her partner found out that she's not a girl at birth.

Pero ang ikinagagalit ko ay ilang beses nang nangyari 'yon sa kaniya. Kaya kapag ilang linggo siyang hindi umuuwi, alam ko na.

O kaya naman ipagpapalit siya sa babae.

Because let's be real here. No man can ever love a gay or trans just as much as they love women.

Axel
It's not really that, Tito.

Cosima just loved the wrong person.

Because if she were to find the right one, she'd realize that love truly has no boundaries. Be it one's gender or sexuality.

Just like how it is with you and your partner po.

Andre
Do you think so?

Axel:
I really do, Tito.

Andre
So, if you two were to end up together. Just a mere what if...

Please treat my Cosima right and don't ever let her feel the same way she did back then.
seen