@Court_CIT Heather won't talk, Cody is helping Sierra since she has to use a wheelchair now. Duncan is busy talking with the doctors, same with Alejandro's father and oldest brother.

@geoffsurf Thanks, dudette ❤ We will be thinking of you at school :)

@Court_CIT You're welcome, Geoff. :)

@queenleshawna He's just getting what he really deserves. Ha, told you guys. Same with Heather hopefully.

@harold1 Agreed, my fair princess! He's a bad person. Even though I don't think Heather is that bad. Alejandro is definitely a monster!

@trentmusic Yeah. Lame post but I do hope he'll survive.

@a-maria Oh my Goddess, he's not perfect anymore. Ewww, what a mess. Queen Maria doesn't like it 🤯😱

@lindsay But Aleksander was so handsome before... 😥

@JustinBest Yes! I get to be the only gorgeous one now! 😎😌

@Dunc&an Oh don't worry, nothing could ever make Alejandro look less perfect, motherfucker.

@Dunc&an Hey, watch your dirty mouths, freaking dweebs! Shut your traps!! @queenleshawna @harold1

@Court_CIT He's a fricking human, he could've died! Who do you think you are?! And watch your mouth when you're talking about Heather or I'll make you shut up, Leshawna!

@queenleshawna As if I'd ever be afraid of you two. What a lame hypocrite couple. It's not like ya are some saints or anything. Ya don't care about anyone but yourself, Courtney, and you think that everyone else is just garbage. Ya wouldn't care if Harold was the one who got injured! And your stupid boyfriend is always mocking and beating people up, don't act like frickin' nice people when ya are NOT.

@trentmusic She's right.

@Court_CIT Oh and wanting people to get seriously injured is right to you?! Alejandro has had an accident and you're actually happy about it?! Oh yeah, right, I'm sorry: you also want Heather to go through this! What a wonderful person you are, Leshawna!

@Dunc&an People shouldn't mess with: Princess, Al, Heather and my parents. So don't ya dare write another word about them.

@queenleshawna 🙄

@zoey6 I'm sorry for you guys, I wish I could help :/

@zoey6

@Dunc&an Yeah, that's nice, Zoey.

* * *

Heather sat on the dirty floor, not caring about her expensive short purple dress. She was staring blankly at the wall, playing with her short brown hair. Alejandro was right, black hair suited her better. She hugged her legs, frowning deeply and biting the inside of her cheek. She didn't want to cry, and she wasn't about to. The cheerleader took a sharp breath, glancing around her.

Heather hated hospitals with a burning passion. The smell, sick people, mean doctors... just gross. She had been waiting for the doctors to show up for five hours.

She squealed again, closing her eyes. Ugh.

"Heath! Al has had a car accident, I'll call you later, Court's coming!"

Her heart sank, and her body ached again. It was a terrible sensation. It was like she was feeling Alejandro's pain, their connection was actually frightening. She had tried to talk to him, but he didn't want to listen to her, leaving a disappointed Heather as he opened the hotel door to get in his car.